Prestashop Marketplace Order Refund facilitates the sellers to provide a refund for customers’ orders by generating vouchers. The customer can use the refunded voucher to make a purchase from the store.
- Sellers can easily refund the marketplace orders fully or partially on customer request.
- Create vouchers for the customers as refund.
- Email containing voucher details is sent to the customer.
- Admin can set the validity of the voucher.
- Seller can view a list of refunded vouchers from his account.
- Customers can use the voucher fully or partially.
Prestashop Marketplace Order Refund module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
How to Install PrestashopMarketplace Order Refund
Prestashop Company ? Read More
For installing this module, you need to install the Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After successful installation of the module, the admin needs to configure it.
Under configuration, admin can set the number of days for which the refund voucher will be valid.
Seller End Workflow
Suppose a customer has placed an order for some of the seller’s products. If requested by the customer, then the seller can refund the order amount once the invoice for the order gets generated.
Once the invoice for the order gets generate, the seller can process the refund from the order details page.
On clicking the refund button, a popup appears on the page where a seller can enter the quantity of product(s) for which he needs to refund the amount.
After specifying the product quantity, when a seller clicks on the submit button he can view the total amount to refund and create a voucher for that amount.
After creating a voucher, a button gets available on the order details page. A seller can view the voucher details by clicking on this button.
When a seller clicks on the button, a popup appears on the page where a seller can view the voucher amount, code, and validity.
The customer can view the voucher in the Vouchers tab from his account.
After the installation of the module, a new tab “Refunded Voucher” gets available in the seller marketplace account. From this tab, a seller can view a list of refund vouchers he has created.
This was all about Prestashop Marketplace Order Refund Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 5.0.2
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x