Prestashop Marketplace Order Refund:- This module is a brilliant module and super useful for refund of orders completely or partially from the seller, by automatic generation of voucher for refunded amount to customer. Admin can also set the validity of the refund voucher generated.
Note : This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace
- Seller can easily refund the marketplace orders fully or partially on customer request
- Seller can create Voucher for refunded amount.
- Seller can track the status of order.
- Customer will be notified by an email along with the voucher details.
- Customer can view the voucher details in the “my voucher” tab added under my account.
- Generated voucher can be used to make purchased for other products on the store.
- Admin can specify the number of days after which the refund voucher will expire.
- Customers can use the voucher both partially or for full amount.
For installing Marketplace order refund module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
Configuring the Module
Let’s say a customer has ordered some of the products from a seller, that means seller can see the order from the front-end login. So, at this point seller can easily refund those orders on the customer request.
Refer the screenshot to know the process of the order refund:-
Order refund process starts once the invoice for that particular order is generated
Once the invoice is generated, seller can process the request for refund of an order as per the customer request, from the order page
Once seller clicks on the refund button, a pop up will appear.
From here seller can select the quantity of products(s) to be refunded as per customer request.
Now after selecting the quantity of product(s) to be refunded, click on submit button.
After that seller will be able to see total refunded price according to the selected product.
From here seller can generate a voucher of that amount using the “Create Voucher” button.
From the Orders Page, seller can view the voucher details created during the refund process.
Seller can view the voucher details.
Finally above voucher code will be automatically sent to the customer, so that customer can use that voucher within expiry date of the voucher. Customer can see the voucher in voucher tab under your account.
Voucher details for the order refunded.
Customers can use this voucher to purchase other products on the website. This voucher can be used both partially or for full value.
So this is how a seller can process refund for a customer order using vouchers, with the help of this module.
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x