Opencart Hyperlocal Mobile app converts your Opencart Marketplace Hyperlocal web store to a native app.
With the help of this app, the customer can easily view localized market products without the hassle of exploring each store physically. It will not only help the customer to choose and compare the best products but also saves time.
With the help of this app, the customer location gets auto-detected or the buyer can even enter it manually. This will help the customer in the filtration of the products and the sellers based on the availability in that particular region. Begin a native app implementation of such features becomes easy.
Thus, the app offers a perfect solution for both customers and sellers where you can access the hyperlocal marketplace anytime from anywhere with just a touch on the mobile.
What Is a Hyperlocal Marketplace?
New buzzwords encounter daily in our lives. I always feel it’s important to understand their meaning exactly in the way they are used, else we may have a different take on the statement itself. One of which is the Hyperlocal Marketplace. In simple words, it is an e-commerce platform based extension built to serve nearby target audiences for their varied and instant needs within stipulated time duration by local offline business and services.
So, in the Hyperlocal the seller and buyer operate in the vicinity, it includes dealing with a General merchant shop, Restaurant, Market, Mall, and other products and service providers.
All the Mobikul apps are having GDPR compliance which doesn’t force its customer to share their personal data. The app asks the customer to accept the terms and conditions on various pages. Thus, helping them to know the information which app owner is saving.
This GDPR feature is freely available in the app. So, if your store is having an EU customer then you need not worry about the issue of GDPR compliance in the app.
This App is an add-on of the following modules that are listed below. It means you need to purchase and install the following modules in order to use the app.
Note- The banner image, category icon, and banner and featured category can be edited from the admin panel. So, to know more about kindly refer to the LINK
The native app is having multiple features that keep the user engaged and help in sales incrementation.
Customer-Centric Features-Ease them to buy a product from the app
- The customer can change the current location manually(selection by auto-suggestion), or locate the location on Google maps or select the current location as suggested by GPS.
- Multilingual functionality is supported in the app.
- The app user can easily checkout with the product in the cart without any hassle.
Seller Centric Features-Effective Store Management from the app-
- CSV upload with the Shipping Rate details in the Shipping list section
- The seller origin can be entered to identify the shipping charges.
- The seller can manage the store orders, total buyers, and total sales.
- Easy and quick management of products and orders using the application by sellers.
If you have an Opencart Multi seller Mobile App module working on Web Module, then you can add and modify many functionalities in your application through your admin panel.
So here we cover all the extra functionalities provided by the Mobikul back-end module.
1st Part: Banner
With the help of the Opencart Multi Vendor Mobile App, ee can set the Banners on top of the Home page in Application. The ideal size for banners is in ration 2:1 (width: height).
You can add any number of banners and attach a redirect property to them. And can also add different images for the same banner as per languages.
- Title: Set the title of the Banner in different languages.
- Type- Product/Category: Attach the redirect property to your banner either product Type or Category type.
- Product Type: If you select the product type, then you have to attach any Product with the banner. If you click the banner by App, then it opens that specific Product which you have attached to the banner.
- Category Type: If you select the category type, then you have to attach any category with the banner. If you click the banner by App, then it opens that specific category that you have attached to the banner.
- Link (Auto-Complete): Here we can attach the product or category.
- Image: We can set the image or delete the attached image banner.
- Add button: We can add more banner.
Thus, in this way, the banner can be added.
2nd Part: Notification
From this part of the panel, you can send push notifications to all the app users.
Just Create a new Notification and add the desired action like want to open. Such as Product or category or custom collection. Then select a particular product and category and send it to everyone.
There is a + symbol to add the notification,
- Title: Set the notification title in different languages.
- Content: This the description part of the push notification.
- Type: Here you can select the type of notification like the Banner type (Product/Category) but here you can send the notification of custom category type.
- Product/Category ID: Attached the product.category id with the push notification like in the banner part.
- Notification Status: You can enable and disable the notification.
- Banner: Also set the banner to your push notification.
Then click on “Send & Save”(send the notification as well as save your notification for the next time) and “Save”.
3rd Part: Featured
By this part of the panel, you can set the list of products that are shown on the application home page.
4th Part: Carousel
This is the part where we can set the brands which are shown at the bottom of the Application same as open cart store.
in the admin panel,
By the help of this add button, we can add the multiple carousel for the app.
5th Part: Category Icons
We can set the icons corresponding to the categories which is shown in the app left drawer and also on the home page.
6th Part: The Configuration part
The last part of the admin panel is the configuration part. Here we can manage all the functions which we want to show on the Home page.
- Status: Enable the Mobikul API status.
- Edit General Settings: API key and password which is used for the authentication of the request.
- FCM Key: To enable the notification we have to use the FCM authorization key.
The homepage of the application is empowered with features that could increase user engagement and influence the sales of the store.
- Search Option.
- Location Search.
- My Wishlist.
- Left Navigation Drawer.
- Banner Sliders.
- Category Carousel.
- Featured Product List.
- Latest Product List.
- Browse By Brand Option.
The seller can add a search for various products with the help of this section. The search can be in two formats:
- Voice search- Through this option, the app user just needs to speak a keyword. A relevant set of results would be fetched and displayed.
- Search by typing Keywords- In this case, the app user needs to type the keyword(s) which will display the result required.
With the help of these searches, the products can be shortlisted easily without any hassle.
The customer can add location-based on which the respective products will be displayed.
This can be done in three ways-
- Typing the location address-The buyer can type the location name and select the location from the auto-suggestions appearing there.
- Locating current location on Google Maps- The buyer can even locate the current location from Google maps.
- GPS location detection- The third option with the buyer is to select the location as detected by the GPS.
My Wishlist section allows the customer to shortlist the products from the listed once. If in case, the customer needs to purchase the same product in the near future.
Thus, avoiding the customer to search for the product in the complete store.
The cart contains all the products which the user wishes to buy immediately. It can be said something similar to the shopping bag on a retail physical store. The customer keeps on adding the products which they want to purchase in a bag.
Left Notification Drawer
The left navigation drawer is enriched with details that are visible to both ‘logged in‘ as well as ‘guest customers‘. It mainly comprises of-
- All Categories- This section has a list of categories that are associated with sub-categories or products.
- Language- The app user can change the language as per the requirement for making the app more familiar for the users.
- Currency- The app user can select among multiple currencies type.
- Seller Page-This section shows information about the longtime sellers & the latest products that have been added to the Marketplace.
One of the most important and beneficial features for the Mobikul Opencart Hyperlocal Mobile Application. So this feature displays the list of sellers present in the marketplace.
Thus, here a customer can check the profile of the seller or can go through the products listed to add them to his wish list or add them to cart for purchase.
Hence, on clicking a seller the customer can easily view the seller profile. All the information regarding the seller will be displayed on the profile page.
Thus, in this section we have all the details about the Seller like Seller Name, Average rating, Contact us, Profile details, About shop, and the collection of his products. Here customers can write reviews & ratings about the seller.
If there are any product reviews they will be displayed on the seller profile page. Seller location is also displayed using Google maps.
The app user can click on the Profile tab to view the profile related detail. For that, the user must first sign-in the app through a registered account id.
Post-sign-in the profile tab is enabled with multiple subsections which have details of the account owner-
- My Wishlist
- Address Book
- My Orders
- My Dashboard
- Edit Your Account Information
- Change the Password
- My Downloadable Products
- Add location
- Shipping list
- Your Reward Points
- Your Transactions
- Seller Dashboard
- Seller Orders
- Logout option.
The Address book section will contain a list of addresses of the customer. In addition, it has the facility to edit and delete the existing address and add a new address.
The dashboard section contains the customer’s information like the billing and shipping address and order placed by the customer as well. So, this section contains-
- My Address-This section will save the default billing and shipping address, along with the other address as Additional Address. Hence, creating an address directory in the app which can be selected at the time of checkout.
- My Order-This will contain details of various orders placed by the customer. Thus, allowing the customer to view the status of the order from the app.
This account section contains the detail of the account holder like- first name, last name, email address, and a facility to change the e-mail address.
Hence, allowing the app user to easily manage the basic account-related data. The admin can change the password from the Change your Password section as shown in the image below.
The admin can change the password from the Change your Password section as shown in the image below.
My Downloadable Products
This section contains all the downloadable products purchased by the app user from the store. However, if we have any downloadable product then this section will be like this as in the below screenshot.
The customer can add and delete the location in the Add Location section as shown in the image below.
The seller can add/upload the CSV file for the shipping charges based on the distance and weight of the product. The seller can also filter, sort, and even delete the shipping as shown in the image below.
Your Reward Points
This section shows the total reward points in the customer account along with the description for which the reward points are being given to them. The rewards points are given against any purchase or the first service availed, or as defined by the admin.
The seller can see the list of transactions in this section which will display the money earned by the seller post deletion of commission along with the required detailed description and amount. The total current balance is displayed on the top of the page as shown in the image below.
All the refunds that are approved from the back end by the admin are shown under the following section as shown in the image below.
This section is for the seller to view Income, Seller location, latest orders, and reviews. Hence, this seller dedicated section will help the seller to know about the sales on the store and will help in improvising the services rendered by the seller.
In Your Income Section, the seller will be able to analyze the sales on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis. The seller will also be able to see the total orders, total sales, and the total number of buyers as shown in the image below.
The seller can easily check their orders by using this mobile application as this will give an area in the seller panel to view and manage their orders in a very efficient way. This section has a list of all the orders that have been placed by different customers.
The vendor can view any order and can see different information like Order id, Shipping address, Payment method used, description of the item ordered, and the Order status with the date. The seller can add comments to their order and allow the notification for the customer or the admin.
Vendors can also “Add History” for an order if the history exists for that order. The seller can filter the order list by Order Id, Date Added, Order Status, & Customer name.
This tab will open up to a list of categories and sub-categories, by clicking the sub-category the app user will re-directed towards a list of products(Default Opencart products- Simple and Downloadable Products).
The customer can even sort the category result by many sorting options provided by the Opencart. They can also opt for a grid and list view of the sub-category pages. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products will be displayed on this app to the customers.
In the category page, the customer can see Main Category and their respective sub-categories. The customer can sort the category result by many sorting options provided by the Opencart. They can also opt for a grid and list view of the sub-category pages. In the sub-category page, the customer can see various products with options like
- Add to cart
- Add to Wishlist
On the product page, the customer can see the product image, description, specification, reviews with quantity box and Add to cart button.
Under this section, many new arrivals, offers, and much more information are shared to the customer by the admin. On selection of any of the offer, the related products appear for that particular selection.
Thus, the app user can easily refer to the notifications without the need of scrolling through the Notification tab.
The customer can easily purchase the product using the app. So, the app user can simply click on Add To Cart button either from Product page or collection page or via quick view from Homepage.
After the product is selected and clicked on continue shopping. The products can be seen in the Shopping Cart section, where the buyer can view options like –
- Continue Shopping
- Update Cart
- Empty Cart
Thus, allowing ease of managing the cart without any trouble of click back button again and again.
After the complete finalization product, the customer can proceed to the next step of selecting the billing and shipping address. Now, once the address details are set the customer can select the desired shipping method from available shipping methods.
Then the customer can select the payment method for the payment of the order. Henceforth, the customer can click on Place Order to complete the process.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x.x,2.1.x.x,2.2.x.x,2.3.x.x,3.x.x.x