WHAT DOES IT DO…
Sometimes one single website isn’t enough to cater your gazillions of customers with distinct tastes and choices. So, display your products separately in different websites that are beautifully designed for showcasing specific products with Odoo multi-website Module. You can create and manage multiple websites in single Odoo database. Manage all your websites in a few clicks.
You can set a unique name and domain name for each website and segregate products between websites using categories. Filter orders, invoices, sales reports and delivery operations as per the websites. Ease of handling all the stores to sort out the individual orders, manage inventory, generate reports etc makes it a must-have add-on if you looking to have multiple websites.
- Allows to create and manage Multiple Websites in single Odoo database.
- Assign unique domain names for different Websites on the Odoo backend.
- Create Multi-Websites with same or different Company.
- Multi-Websites with each website adorning a unique Website Theme.
- Use Odoo categories to neatly segregate the products and display separately on multiple websites.
- Multi-eCommerce based on categories.
- Create different store specific website Menus for Multiple Websites.
- Different price-lists for different Websites.
- Enable different Shipping Methods for different Websites.
- Different Payment Methods for different Websites.
- Different Categories for different Websites.
- Attach unique Logos and Favicon to each Website.
- Link different Social Media portal like Twitter, Facebook, to different Websites.
- Filter Reports on the basis of websites.
- Percolate and group Orders, Invoices, Pickings, Customers on the basis of websites.
- Filter Website Sale Analytics on the basis of websites.
- Overview website data from the dashboard. Website Dashboard data changes on Changing the Website.
- Access each website with one click from the Website menu in the Odoo backend.
HOW TO INSTALL ODOO MULTI WEBSITE MODULE
Once you purchase the App from Webkul’s store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
1.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘multi_websites’.
2.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo add-ons path.
3.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
4.) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
5.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘multi_websites’.
6.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Once installed you will be able to create and manage multiple websites in single Odoo database.
WORKING WITH IT…
Create and customize multiple websites
1.) Open the Odoo app and Navigate to the website App. Here, click on the website sub-menu under multi-website. Then, click on Create.
2.) Here, enter the name and the domain name of the website.
3.) Then, assign an internal category for the website. All the products assigned to this category in the product form would show up on this website.
4.) Select a theme and also a favicon for your website.
5.) Now, under Payment/delivery methods tab choose the delivery methods and payment methods that you want to make available on this particular site.
6.) You can also assign separate Pricelists and Menus to the website. Fill in the details and click Save to create your website in Odoo.
7.) You can overview all the websites and go to any website directly by clicking on Open website.
Assign Products to each shop
8.) Now, to assign different products to different websites, open any product. Here, choose the same internal category for the product which you assigned to the website to display this product on that website. Click Save.
9.) The products would segregate among multiple websites and show up only on the assigned website.
10.) Information about the origin of order placement is also displayed inside every order. Open any order and click on the Other Information tab to view the website from which the order came in.
11.) You can filter customer invoices according to the websites. Just open customer invoices menu in the list view and choose ‘Website’ in the Group By tab on the right-hand corner.
12.) Similarly, to sort out the stock operations select website from Group By drop down.
13.) You can also view the website information by opening the particular stock operation and clicking on Additional Info tab.
14.) The dashboard of the website menu shows the statistics of the website chosen at the moment. The data changes as soon as you select a different website.
Was this article helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V10, V11