The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Custom Options only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace and Odoo Website Product Videos with Multi Images works; kindly refer the Respective User Guides.
Add product videos for better Representation in Odoo Marketplace!
Product videos play an important part when customers wish to purchase any product only. It helps them to check the functionality of the product visually. Now, you or your sellers can give multiple reasons to your customers to choose you with the help of the informative videos of the product.
Odoo Marketplace Product Multi-Videos allows you and your sellers to add product videos for its description as well as along with other images. Instead of upload the video file, you can add youtube or vimeo link which makes the loading faster.
- Admin/Sellers can add multiple product videos using video links.
- Sellers can add videos for their own products of the marketplace only.
- Admin can Enable/Disable this feature globally or for the specific seller.
- It supports embed youtube/Vimeo video format.
- Use multiple product’s videos as a product description of marketplace products.
- Use the product videos along with other product images
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_product_videos’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_product_videos’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the Website Configuration.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2) Scroll down to the products section then enable Multi-Videos check box to enable the feature.
3) Now, navigate to the seller dashboard then click on the ‘Sellers‘ tab to check the list of sellers.
4) Select any seller whom you want to grant access to add multiple videos manually. Here, you need to click on the ‘Click to view Default settings‘; now enable or disable Multi-Videos check box.
5) Login as a seller and navigate to create a product or edit one.
6) Go to the videos tab and add click on the ‘Add‘ button. Here, you can add the Youtube/Vimeo video URL, Select the website(s), Set the title of the video, add the description of the video, enable use as product description checkbox if you want to show this video on product description Section. You need to disable Exclude from Product multi videos checkbox to add the video where one can see all product images too. Moreover, you can also add a product video thumbnail. Now, save the changes to proceed further.
7) As in Odoo Multivendor Marketplace, admin can approve/disapprove products; however, there is no special approval needed to add the videos. Moreover, the admin has rights to add videos on the products of any seller.
8) Firstly, Login as customer to the Odoo Marketplace front end then navigate to the shop page.
9) Select any product for which you have added videos; here, you can see the video with other images of the products.
10) You can also check the video(s) added in the description.
Hope you find the guide helpful!
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the Odoo Marketplace Product Multi-Videos module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12