Odoo All in One Dynamic Dashboard: customize with best!!!!
In this fast-paced world with a shortage of time, It’s hard to analyze large amounts of data manually. No one wants to read each data to analyze techniques to increase their business.
Hence, the Odoo All-in-One Dynamic Dashboard allows you to customize your Odoo dashboard. Create your Odoo Analytics Dashboard to sort, organize, display, and use the data as needed.
Odoo is an excellent platform for managing an organization’s resources (data). It is vital to analyze the data to ensure everything is going well.
Create various menus for the graphs you want to analyze the data for. You can use pre-defined templates or construct your custom graph. Admins can change and customize the dashboard, while users can view it.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- Odoo All in One Dynamic Dashboard allows you to analyze and plan data for growth strategies.
- Create several Dashboards for various Odoo modules such as Sales and so on.
- Set many Odoo dashboard access levels for users.
- Fetch the relevant data and plot it on the graph.
- To construct any plot/graph, use the Predefined options.
- Personalize the Dynamic Dashboard Theme and Widgets
- Odoo All in One Dynamic Dashboard is compatible with several companies.
- This module is compatible with many devices.
- You may export the data from each graph to PDF.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_general_dashboard.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_general_dashboard.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search results. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Navigate to the All in One Dynamic Dashboard after logging into your Odoo database.
- Click on the Dashboard side panel, then on the “Add Menu” button.
- Create a new menu by entering its name, label, model, sequence, and image.
- Now, select the menu you made and then click the “Add Items” option.
- Choose any sample graph for the dashboard from this menu.
- Now, customize the dashboard to your needs by filling in the following fields:
- Define the Origin Type (Pre-Defined or Custom).
- In Odoo, enter the name and model.
- Choose the appropriate Graph Type.
- Customize the graph by selecting parameters such as the Value of fields (x,y), Sort Order, etc.
- Now you can notice the graph according to the data you have filled in on the dashboard.
- To change the layout, go to the dashboard and select the “Edit Layout” button.
- You can alter the color to your liking;
- Drag and drag any tile anywhere you want.
- A fullscreen view is available with a single click.
- Download the PDF
- Remove any Tiles from your dashboard.
- Set the dashboard’s Refresh Time so that the feeds are updated.
We hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at the UV Desk.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 17 ,16 ,15