Newly Designed Dashboard For Well-Organized Data!
Odoo is undoubtedly a perfect platform to manage the resources (data) of an organization.
It is necessary to analyze the data for the further improvements needed or to check if all things go well with the flow.
Now, create your Own Analytics Dashboard For Odoo to sort, organize, display and use the data as per your requirements. Odoo All in One Dynamic Dashboard allows you to customize your Odoo dashboard the way you want.
Create multiple menus to create graphs for which you want to analyze the data. You can use Pre-Defined Templates or create a Custom Graph as the way you want.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Admins can edit and customize the dashboard whereas the users can only view the dashboard.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo All in One Dynamic Dashboard
- All in One Dynamic Dashboard in Odoo to analyze and strategize the data to implement proper growth steps.
- Create multiple Dashboards for different Odoo modules such as Sales, Purchase, etc.
- Set different Access levels of Odoo dashboard for users.
- Auto- Fetch the required data and plot it on the graph.
- Use the Predefined options to create any desired plot/graph.
- Customize Dynamic Dashboard Theme & Widgets
- Odoo All in One Dynamic Dashboard supports multi-company
- The module is designed to be mobile responsive.
- Export Data Of each Graph to PDf with a Click.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_general_dashboard’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_general_dashboard’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Log in to your Odoo database and go to All in One Dynamic Dashboard
2) Click on the side panel of Dashboard then click on the “Add Menu” Button. You can create a new menu by adding its name, its label, model, sequence and an image.
3) Now, click on the menu you have created and then click on “Add Items” button.
4) From here, select any representative graph for the dashboard as per your wish.
5) Now, customize the dashboard as per your requirements and fill the following details:
- Define the Origin Type; that is Pre-Defined or Custom
- Add Name and Model in Odoo
- Select the representative Graph Type
- You can also customize on the graph level by selecting the appropriate options like Value of fields(x,y); Sort Order, and so on.
6) Go to the dashboard and click on the “Edit Layout” to transform the layout as you wish.
- You can change the color as per your wish;
- Drag and drop any tile anywhere
- Single click for fullscreen view
- Download PDF
- Delete any Tile directly from the dashboard
- Set the Refresh Time of the dashboard; so that the feeds get updated.
Hope you find the user guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Also, check our store page to go through our other modules.
If you still have any issues/queries then please raise a ticket 💬
For any doubt mail us at [email protected] 💌
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12
Leave a Comment