Odoo dynamic bank cheque print module has user friendly cheque printing setups. This Module helps you to write and print the Cheque directly from your Odoo for partners/customers invoices and payments. This saves the time and efforts of the user from the hectic schedule. You can easily print cheque in just few seconds by following few steps.
In Odoo, you can customize and embeded your bank and their respective chequebook information. This module helps you to manage various cheque attributes which you want to print on a cheque like Date, Pay name, Amount in words, Amount, A/C number, A/C pay label etc Manage history of each cheque leaf with various details like Issue cheque number, Customer name/issued to, date, amount, etc.
- Bank records can be generated by Account Manager.
- Add picture of the bank cheque to each bank record.
- With each Bank record, Account Manager can handle various chequebook(s).
- Each chequebook can consist of various cheque leaves.
- Account Manager will directly print cheque from customer invoice and payment records.
- Manage specific attributes you would like to print on Cheque. Like: date, name of pay, amount in words, amount, number of A/C, mark of pay A/C etc.
- Manage each review leaf background with different details. Like: issue cheque number, name/issue of the customer, date, amount, etc.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Odoo_cheque_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Odoo_cheque_management’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to the odoo database to go to the invoicing module.
- Click on the Bank cheque tab and then select Banks.
- Click on the create button to create the Odoo Bank cheque.
- Create the bank cheque by adding proper information like bank name, adding cheque image , adding attributes of the cheque.
- Click on configure attributes tab to configure all the added attributes of the cheque.
- Select the cheque attribute one by one then drag a box on the cheque image to fill the all parameters automatically on the dragged position and then click on the update button.
- Save the cheque.
- Click on the bank cheques then select cheque book.
- Click on the create button to create cheque book.
- Create the cheque book by adding proper information like select the bank, enter account number, name and then save
- Click on the vendors tab and then select bills.
- Click on the create button to create the vendor bills to make the payment through dynamic bank cheque print.
- Create the bill by adding proper information like select vendor, products.
- Save the bill and then click on print cheque.
- Select the vendor and then click on print preview.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10