The Marketplace Correios Shipping For Magento 2 extension provides Correios Shipping method for shipping the products. The Correios shipping manages the Brazilian postal code system. Using this shipping module vendor/seller can manage their shipping and order from vendor panel, print invoices, enter tracking ID, and complete shipping management from their seller panel.
This module is an add-on of Webkul’s Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Marketplace Module.
- The admin can enable/disable the module.
- The admin can set the Correios Shipping method name that will be shown from front side.
- The admin can also add delivery time from their end.
- The admin can set Handling fee as Fixed or Percentage.
- The seller can enter the tracking ID by which buyer can track their order.
- The seller can print Invoice of the individual orders.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing Slip, address, VAT, TAX information.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento 2 root directory on the server as shown below.
Please select the correct folder according to your Magento version (2.1.x or 2.2.x).
For Magento 2.2.x Users – You need to first install Marketplace Base Shipping module, that you will find in Magento 2.2.x folder and then install Marketplace Correios Shipping For Magento 2 extension.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
First command- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
If you need to do the module translation, please navigate the path app/code/Webkul/MpCorreiosShipping/i18n in your system. Open the file named en_US.CSV for editing as shown in below screenshot.
Once you have opened the file for editing. Replace the words after the comma(,) on the right with your translated words.
After editing the CSV file, save it and then upload it to the same folder. Now, your module translation is complete.
After the successful installation of the Magento 2 Marketplace Correios Shipping module, you will be able to see the configuration panel under Stores > Configuration > Sales > Shipping > Webkul Marketplace Correios Shipping as per the below snapshot.
Here the admin will –
- Enable or Disable the shipping method.
- Set the Title of the Shipping method that will be displayed at the frontend.
- Set the Account Code and Account Password for the Correios Shipping account.
- Select the Shipping Methods from the available – Without Contract(If you do not have an account with the Correios Shipping) and With Contract(If you have an account with the Correios Shipping).
- Add the Delivery Time.
- Select to Show the Delivery Time(At the frontend).
- Set to Calculate the Handling Fee as – Fixed or Percentage.
- Set the Handling Fee.
- Set the Default Package Height, Length, and the Width(These values will be used if the seller forgets to set his).
- Lastly, the admin will click the “Save” configuration button to save the settings.
Seller’s End – How To Use
After the successful installation of this module, the seller will have to mention the Product – Height, Width, and Length for Correios shipping under the “Add New Product” section as shown below in the snapshot.
If Magento 2 Marketplace Correios Shipping module is enabled, then the seller can set the Invoice & Shipping address, VAT, TAX information under Marketplace > Manage Print PDF Header Info.
When Buyer will place an order of seller’s product, the buyer can see Magento Marketplace Correios Shipping method as per the below snapshot.
During checkout, the buyer can find their selected shipping method under the “Order Review”.
Note: In Magento Marketplace Correios Shipping module, the shipping rate will be calculated according to seller’s product weight and seller origin address.
When the order is placed, the seller can see the order under “My Order History”.
If admin sets the “Allow Seller to Manage Order” option as “Yes” then the seller can manage the orders from front-end. Now the seller can generate invoices for their ordered products, generate tracking number and shipment for the orders of their products. Even the seller can notify the customers by sending them emails, cancel/refund the order and even print the order.
Once the seller generates the shipment and invoice, the seller will able to see complete order details as per the snapshot below.
The seller can download the Shipping and Invoice slip very easily. In this Slip, you can also see the company logo and address, vat, tax information which is entered by the seller under Manage Shipping tab.
The seller can also download the PDF of shipping and invoice slip under Marketplace > My Order History.
That’s all for the Marketplace Correios Shipping For Magento 2 Still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/
Current Product Version - 2.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x