Guide for Magento 2 Backoffice Mobile App: Magento 2(Adobe Commerce) Backoffice Mobile App allows store owners to keep track of all their Magento e-store activities at their fingertips.
With the Magento 2 Backoffice Mobile App, you can manage orders, price rules, and invoices, shipments from anywhere at any time.
The advantage of the Magento 2(Adobe Commerce Cloud) Backoffice Mobile App is that it gives you a comprehensive view of your order list, product details, and other information. There’s also a customized dashboard with a visual and textual summary of the whole order.
It is very useful for the Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace owners as well to keep track of the marketplace stats on the go.
Check a brief overview of the mobile app –
Magento 2 Company ? Read More
Features of Magento 2 Backoffice Mobile App
- List of Orders, Invoices, and Shipments.
- Orders filter on a Date basis, total, Bill name, ship name, and status ( Pending, Processing, On Hold, Canceled, Completed, All Status ).
- Invoice/shipment filter on a Date basis, total, Bill name, invoice, order number, and status ( Pending, Processing, On Hold, Canceled, Completed, All Status ).
- Add/view comments in order detail pages.
- Manage customer reviews.
- View Orders, Invoices, and Shipments with complete details.
Sign In – Magento 2(Adobe Commerce) Backoffice Mobile App
Admin can log in to the app from this page. Admin must enter username and password for login to the app.
After login, the dashboard page will open as per the below image. The Magento 2 Admin App dashboard shows users information such as last search terms, average orders, amount, top search terms, last orders, best sellers, most viewed products, new customers. View these details based on the store you’ve chosen.
There is an icon at the top left side by clicking it, the Dashboard, Sales, Marketing, Settings, Signout page will be displayed. You can do the app settings as per your requirements.
By clicking, it includes the details of Orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos as per the below image:
By clicking the orders/invoices/shipments tab, you can go through its listing.
- The orders section offers a list of orders, as well as the ability to search and filter orders by status across time.
- You may view orders with all of the order details and also alter the order status.
- Add/view comments, and send a pdf of the order details by email.
- The invoices section offers a list of invoices, as well as the ability to search and filter bills by status across time.
- View invoices with their complete details.
- Add/view comments, and transmit invoice details in pdf format to a recipient.
- The shipments section offers a list of shipments, as well as time-based search and filtering.
- On the shipment information page, you can add or delete the tracking number.
- Add/view comments, and send a pdf of the shipment details by email.
A credit memo is a commercial document sent by a supplier to a customer indicating that the amount owed to the seller has been reduced.
From here admin can view the list of credit memos as per the below image:
Magento 2 Backoffice Mobile App – Marketing
By clicking on Marketing, an admin can view the Catalog Price Rule, Cart Price Rules, Reviews and pending reviews as per the below image:
Catalog Price Rule
Admin can view and create price rules from here.
Cart Price Rules
The admin can view and create the Cart price rule. By clicking on New they can create the new cart price rule as per the below image:
Admin can view all the reviews from here as per the below image:
From here admin can view the pending reviews list as per the below image:
By clicking on the setting, the settings page will be displayed. You can do the app settings as per your requirements like user name, first name, last name, email and password as per the below image.
That’s all for the Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce Cloud)Backoffice Mobile App still, However, if you still have any issues feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x