PWA Development for Odoo Ecommerce
PWAs (Progressive Web Apps) is the ideal combination of website and mobile apps. They offer fluidity of websites and include features of native mobile apps. PWAs are becoming increasingly popular with businesses as they do not take device space, are inherently secure, and much more.
Customer Success Story
Provided several already built modules and delivered the high-end customization related to Odoo Point of Sale and Odoo-Magento Integration.
Customized the Odoo Akeno connector with every requirement asked; moreover, also provided help based on the configuration of Odoo POS and Odoo Bridge for Magento2.
A high degree of customization to the existing modules and effective customization allows for optimization and adapt the modules to the business model.
Expertise in PWA Development
Webkul has a notable experience in PWA Development which results in bug-free and trustable development from the professionals of the team. At the time of development, each aspect is kept in mind, so that clients get the best before extending the deadline limit. PWA development is offered as a solution to customers seeking to enhance speed, features, and usability on their website for use on mobile devices.
The process to Run Progressive Web App in Odoo
The model offers a seamless process to run progressive web apps in Odoo. It is made sure that the module is bug-free and flawless. You just hit the Pwa URL and use it with the feel of an App. It also allows you to add it to the home screen of your device so you can access it with one click.
Push Notification Set Up in Odoo Website PWA
To send push notifications to your Odoo website PWA users, you need to integrate your Odoo with the Google Firebase project.
Steps Create Firebase Project Credentials
- Visit the following link to create your Firebase Project Credentials.
- Login to the Firebase project using your gmail account.
- Then click on “Create Project”. Choose the project name.
- Now, go to project settings >> Cloud Messaging.
- Here, you can see the project credentials i.e. Server Key and Sender ID.
Integrating Firebase with Odoo
- Once you have the Firebase credentials, go to Odoo >> Website settings.
- Enter the firebase credentials under PWA settings to integrate Firebase with Odoo.
- Once successfully done, you would be able to send push notifications to the PWA users..
Webkul is a truly trusted and supported IT Company to develops business ideas for e-commerce. They provide professional support after deploying the solution to production and be responsible to act for fixing the reported issues or system errors. We highly encourage to deal with Webkul for business development.