Regulate Backup For Saas Kit With Odoo Saas Kit Backup!
SaaS platforms offer web-based apps that eliminate the need to install and, operate the software on your Systems. However, one of the most pressing concerns with SaaS is the security of the stored client database.
Backups allow the user to restore the database and prevent your business operations from disruption. To make sure that your database is safe, you should have a smart backup solution.
When it comes to securing your SaaS data, you’ll need to implement a SaaS backup solution that covers all of the data protection features. Now, you can manage your Saas data with Odoo Saas Kit Backup.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Clients can configure the backup cycle in the Odoo Saas Kit Backup module to set up a backup process for their instance. The client can create backups on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis by configuring a backup cycle.
- Clients can create a backup process for their instance by configuring the backup cycle.
- Clients can configure a backup cycle to create backups daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- As backup starts, the list of backups will be visible on the contract portal page.
- Clients can download the backuped file from the contract portal page.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘saas_kit_backup’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘saas_kit_backup’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘My Account’ section on the Website Frontend.
- Open the ‘Saas Contracts’ and click on the ‘Create Backup’ on the Confirmed Contract. It will redirect to the Backup Page.
- Here, click on the ‘Create Backup Process’ to start the backup process.
- Enter the Backup Frequency i.e., Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly; also enter backup starting date and time so that no hinderance is occured.
- Here, you can check ‘Backup Details’ i.e., Backup status and Frequency details. Also, you can update or cancel the backup process from the Update Backup Process and Cancel Backup Process button..
- Backups will list on the same portal page, you can also download the backuped zip by clicking on Download button.
- After checking the details entered by the client, admin have to confirm the process to start the backup process.
- Admin can check all the Saas Contracts and also check the backup details from the Odoo backend.
- Backup Process is fully managed by the admin.
- Admin can also download the backuped database from the listed backups.
Hope you find the User Guide of Odoo Saas Kit Backup helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13