Let AI write for you by Odoo AI Engine (ChatGPT)!
Recently OpenAI launched a chat-based bot that can answer almost everything a user has to ask. The prepared model was ChatGPT, which can solve complex queries like writing a blog, or poetry, solving a mathematical equation, writing or fixing errors in a program, etc. But how will it benefit your Odoo?
For that, we created Odoo AI Engine (ChatGPT).
Odoo ChatGPT AI Engine permits you to add/update/replace the product description. The odoo app requires minimum input for generating the content. The ChatGPT AI Engine module configures different AI models and can replace/add/update fields like internal notes, sales, descriptions, and Descriptions for the Website.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot created by OpenAI and launched in November 2022. This chatbot is capable of generating human-like conversational messages to solve the query. Not only this, ChatGPT can solve easy to complex problems with proper input. ChatGPT can perform tasks like correcting codes, writing poems and stories, creating long-form content, and many more.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Configure ChatGPT with Odoo by API Key.
- Select and switch between various available AI models.
- The AI Engine (ChatGPT) permits adding/updating/replacing descriptions in Odoo.
- You can update/add/replace internal notes, sales descriptions, and internal notes.
- The AI engine module generates relevant content and sets the limit for it.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_chatgpt_engine.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_chatgpt_engine.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s start the configuration of the Odoo AI Engine (ChatGPT).
GENERATING API KEY FROM CHATGPT
1. To generate an API Key from ChatGPT, go to the URL- https://platform.openai.com/overview and log in via your ChatGPT credentials. Once logged in, click your profile and open the ‘View API Keys’ menu.
2. Click the ‘Create New Secret Key’ to generate the API. Further, choose the ‘Default Organaization’ if you have multiple organizations.
CONFIGURATION AT ODOO END
3. After configuring, go to ‘Sales>Configuration> OpenAI Configuration> Configuration.’
4. Enter the ‘API Key’ generated at the OpenAI ChatGPT end. If you don’t know how to generate the API key, you can follow the instruction mentioned on the page. Once entered, click the ‘Save’ icon.
5. Next, move to ‘Sales> OpenAI Configuration> AI Content.’
6. Enter the ‘Prefered AI Model and Maximum Tokens (content limit)’ for generating content.
7. Go to the ‘Products> Products/ Product Variants’ and open any product.
8. On the product page, click the ‘AI Content’ option.
9. In the pop-up, select the field (Internal Notes, Sales Description, and Description for the Website).
10. After that, select other fields like Maximum Content Length, Primary, and Secondary Keywords, and enable/disable Show Preview. Once done, click the ‘Get AI Content.’ It will load and generate content for the module.
11. After generating the content, click the ‘Replace Now’ button to insert, replace, or update the description.
12. Once done, the odoo app will add the content according to the selected field.
Question- How do generate/find the API key?
Answer- To generate the API key, log in to https://platform.openai.com/overview. After that, go to ‘View API Keys’ and create the API Key.
Question- Which AI Model to use for generating content?
Answer- There are four models in ChatGPT, each having different capabilities. Among them, the Davinci model is the aptest; however, the other models can accomplish specific tasks quite well and significantly faster in some cases. Also, they have cost advantages. Check the complete documentation and more details about the model comparison to decide the correct one for your content.
Question- What is a Token?
Answer- Tokens are a piece of words used for natural language processing. One token is approximately 4 characters or 0.75 words. To get a clear picture, the collected Shakespeare works are about 900 thousand words or 1.2 Million tokens.
Question- What is the cost of ChatGPT?
Answer- The research preview version is free to use. But, it also has a paid version costing $20/month to avail of new features and priority service.
Question- How Does ChatGPT work?
Answer- A language model GPT-3.5 is used to fine-tune ChatGPT to produce text. Also, Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback (RLHF) was optimized for dialogues in ChatGPT. This method uses preference and demonstration comparisons to guide the model toward desired behavior.
Question- What is the difference between Primary and Secondary Keywords?
Answer- The Primary keyword are those that you target and rank up for. They have a high search volume that can bring a substantial amount of traffic.
On the other hand, secondary keywords are supportive keywords. They help the primary keywords and bring in additional details. They act as LSI keywords that provide value to the end reader.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Discount On Purchase Order
- Keep Initial Address For Delivery
- Odoo Price Inclusive For Group Taxes
- Odoo Merge Purchase Order
- Print Odoo Reports via Zebra Printer
- Odoo To-Do List
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16
Leave a Comment