Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Seller Locator only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
Selling on a Marketplace helps sellers to bring customers from all over the world and enhance their earnings. However, When it comes to trade locally, being available to customers close to their homes is foremost. So, Odoo Marketplace Seller Locator lets your customers discover your seller’s location on the Google map.
Lost in the face of Marketplace, make your sellers locate themselves in their customer’s neighbourhood!!
Since the shipping of some product can be higher than its original cost, therefore, this module allows your marketplace sellers to add their address to their profile so that buyer can filter sellers according to their location. The sellers can locate their addresses on Google map. This lets users to visit their nearby store location and purchase a store products or services.
- The module highlights the location of sellers of marketplace in google Maps.
- The customers can locate all the sellers of the marketplace on Google Maps using a marker.
- You can set the configuration for the default map.
- It also shows the seller’s address in Google Maps in Sellers Profile in Marketplace website.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_seller_locator’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_seller_locator’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo Marketplace Settings app from the backend and select Map settings.
- Here, you can set the map settings either on Auto mode or in Manually mode.
- Under Odoo Seller Dashboard app, follow the path Sellers>> My Profile.
- Under the Partner Assignation option, set the coordinates by selecting either By Address that will take the set address automatically or Manually for which you need to set the latitude and longitude manually.
- Under Odoo Seller Dashboard app you can also set the seller co-ordinates for a particular seller by following the path Sellers>> Sellers.
- Select the seller for whom you want to set location.
- Under Partner Assignation tab admin can set Seller coordinates.
- As soon as a buyer will click on locate a seller on the website he will be able to locate seller on google map.
- With the help of this module now a buyer can check the location of marketplace seller. After clicking on locate a seller map with default configuration will be loaded.
- When a buyer will click on a particular seller he will be able to locate a particular seller on the google map.
- Also, In the profile of every seller, a buyer can check the location of that seller under Seller contact tab.
- Therefore, sellers will be able to present their location to their customers.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Product Tags
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0