The extension Magento 2 Product Carousel Widget will allow you to display your products in a very elegant carousel style. The module allows you to put different product ids (separated by comma) and each product is linkable to a separate product.
Features – Magento 2 Product Carousel Widget
- The slick effect used, no flash is needed.
- This extension can be used at multiple places within the same page.
- Set the size of the images and the widget block which holds the images.
- Edit the widget at any time as per need.
- Set the widget block background color.
- Easily Configurable by Admin.
Installation – Magento 2 Product Carousel Widget
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento 2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
First command- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
If you need to do the module translation, please navigate to the following path in your system app/code/Webkul/ProductCarousel/i18n.
Open the file named en_US.CSV for editing as shown in the below screenshot.
Once you have opened the file for editing. Replace the words after the†comma(,)†on the right with your translated words.
After editing and translating the CSV file, you need to save the translated file name according to your region language and country code such as – de_DE.CSV. Then upload the translated file to the same folder from where you have obtained it. Now your module translation is complete.
Configuration – Magento 2 Product Carousel Widget
Now enter the name for this new page. Now go to the content section and enter the content heading. After that click on the insert widget and a page to add the widget will appear. Here, from the drop-down option select the “Fancy product carousel” as shown below in the snapshot.
Selecting the Fancy product carousel will bring this widget’s options as shown below in the snapshot.
- Product Ids(add the product ids that are to be displayed in the carousel separated by commas).
- Box Width(set the width of the box that displays the carousel).
- Background Color(set the background color of the box).
- Image Width(set the width for the images).
- Image Height(set the height of the images).
Now, click the “Insert Widget” button to insert the widget into the page and then click the “Save” button to save this page.
Frontend – Magento 2 Product Carousel Widget
After configuring all the required information, the Magento 2 Product Carousel is ready to be displayed on the selected page. Just navigate to the page to find the product carousel.
That’s all for the Magento 2 Product Carousel Widget still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/