With Prestashop Affiliation Program you can allow your customers to register as affiliates and earn the reward for referring the customers and purchases made by those customers. Affiliation program is one of the best tools of marketing to promote your store online. It helps you in generating more traffic to your online store which further leads to increased sales.
- Admin can enable/disable automatic approval of affiliates.
- Provides multiple ways to affiliates for sharing the links with their referrals.
- Admin can set commission category wise, product wise, globally, and for registration,
- Admin can set validity for the affiliates.
- Admin can set the number of orders for which affiliates will receive commission.
- Admin can manually assign commission to affiliates.
- Increased traffic to the website by allowing the affiliate share the web link with the referrals.
- Commission to affiliates for referral registration.
- Commission to affiliates for referral orders.
- Affiliates can redeem the commission by generating a voucher or pay out request.
- Affiliates can share the vouchers with their referrals which can be used at the time of checkout while making a purchase.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module.
- Upload zip file of “Affiliation Program” module.
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
After the successful installation of the module, admin can view “Affiliation Management” tab from where he can manage the affiliation program.
Affiliate Registration Settings
Option to join as affiliate during registration – If enabled by admin, then a checkbox for becoming an affiliate will be displayed in the customer registration form.
Front End View
Once the module gets installed, a new tab “Join As Affiliate” gets available for the customers under My Account.
When a customer clicks on “Join As Affiliate” tab, an affiliate registration form opens on a screen where he has to register himself as an affiliate.
Ways of invitation
Under ‘Ways of invitation’ admin can select the ways in which the affiliates can share website’s link with their friends.
Referral Voucher Settings
Voucher Validity – A referral voucher shared by an affiliate with a customer will be valid from the day affiliate register on the website till the number of days set by admin in this field. Suppose admin has set voucher validity as 30 days. Now, for example, a customer has registered himself as an affiliate on 06/06/2018 and send a voucher to referral, then the voucher will be valid till 05/06/2018.
Front End View
Share Referral Link for Category Page
If enabled by admin from backend, then the affiliates can copy the referral link for the category page mentioned on the top of category page and share it with referrals.
Share Referral Link for Product Page
If enabled by admin from backend, then the affiliates can copy the referral link for the product page mentioned on the top of the product page and share it with referrals.
Affiliation Validity Settings
- Days till visitor is considered as affiliate’s referral – Once a customer has clicked on the link sent by an affiliate to him, then he can register on the website from the day he has clicked on the link till the number of days set by admin. Suppose admin has set 10 days. Now, for example, a customer has received a link on 06/06/2018 but clicked on the link on 08/06/2018, then a customer can register on the website using the link till 17/06/2018.
- Days till affiliate get commission on referral’s orders – Once a referral has registered on the website, then an affiliate will get commission on orders from the day of referral’s registration till the number of days set by admin. suppose admin has set 10 days. Now, for example, a referral has registered on the website on 06/06/2018, then an affiliate will get the commssion on orders placed by referrals till 15/06/2018.
Order Status for assigning on Cancelling Rewards
Withdrawl Vouchers Configuration
Under Commission Settings, admin can set the commission rates which an affiliate will receive when his referrals register or place orders on the website.
Under ‘Order Commission’, admin has to set commission which will be received by an affiliate when his referral(s) places the order(s) on the website. Admin can set commission for order in three ways: Global Commission, Category Wise Commission, and Product Wise Commission.
- Global Commission
- Category Wise Commission
- Product Wise Commission
Under “Registration Commission”, admin can set commission which is allocated to an affiliate when his referral(s) register on the website using a link shared by him.
Front End Workflow
Now, when a referral registers on the website using the link shared with him by an affilate, then both admin and an affiliate will receive an email notification regarding referral registration. An affiliate will receive a commission for registration as configured by admin and he can view it under ‘Summary’ of Affiliate Account. Both admin and affiliate will receive an email notification when commission gets assigned to an affiliate.
When a referral places order on the website and once the status of an order changes to ‘Payment Accepted’, then an affiliate will get commission for the order placed by a referral and he can view it under ‘Summary’ tab as shown below:
How a customer can redeem commission
An affiliate can redeem commission either by:
- Generating a voucher OR
Generating a Voucher
A customer has to click on “VOUCHER GENERATE” to generate a voucher.
Once clicked on “GENERATE” button, a request for voucher gets created and an affiliate can view it under ‘Affiliate Commission Detail’.
An affiliate can generate a pay out request by clicking on “PAY OUT” button.
Once clicked on “GENERATE” button, a request for pay out gets created and an affiliate can view it under ‘Affiliate Commission Detail’.
Under “Banner Settings”, admin can add a banner which can be used by affiliates for sharing the link.
Admin can add a new banner by clicking on “Add new Banner” button.
Under “Email Settings”, admin can configure that on what activities/events email notifications will be received by him and the affiliates.
Under “Affiliate Details”, admin can view details of all the customers who have registered themselves as affiliates on the website.
Admin can edit affiliate’s details by clicking on ‘edit’ button.
- Affiliate Details
- Payment Details
Admin can view the complete details of an affiliate by clicking on ‘View’ button.
Admin can view referral details by navigating through Affiliation Management-> Referral Details.
Under “Commission Details”, admin can view the commission received by the affiliates on referral’s registration or orders.
Admin can manually assign the commission to a particular affiliate by clicking on “Assign Commission Manually” button.
After clicking on save button, commission gets assigned to an affiliate and he can view it under ‘summary’ tab as shown below:
Admin can change the status/value of commission assigned to an affiliate by clicking on ‘edit’ button.
Once admin has changed the status of commission from ‘Pending’ to ‘Approved/Cancelled’, then an affiliate can view it under ‘Summary’ tab as shown below:
Under “Payment/Voucher Details”, admin can view all the requests generated for vouchers and pay out by the affiliates.
There are three sub-tabs under Payment/Voucher Details:
- Pay Out/Voucher Generate
- Voucher History
- Payment Modes
Pay Out/Voucher Generate
Front End View of Voucher/Pay Out Requests
Admin can change the status/value of voucher/pay out by clicking on edit button.
Once admin has changed the status of voucher/pay out request from ‘Pending’ to ‘Approved’, then an affiliate can view it under ‘Summary’ tab as shown below:
Under “Voucher History”, admin can view vouchers shared by affiliates with the referrals and the vouchers generated by them.
Under “Payment Modes” admin can add a payment mode to transfer money to the affiliates who have requested for Pay out.
Admin can add a payment mode by clicking on “Add Payment Mode” button.
Once admin has added a payment mode, then an affiliate can view it under “Payment Mode” tab of “My Account” at the Front End.
Once an affiliate has added a payment mode, then he can edit or delete the details as shown below:
Once the details have been saved by an affiliate, admin can view it under ‘Payment Details’ tab of “Affiliate Details”.
Under “Stats”, admin can view the entire statistics of the affiliates on the website.
Affiliate Program Stats
Under “Affiliate Program Stats”, admin can view:
- Total number of affiliates.
- Total number of referrals the affiliates got registered by sharing the link.
- Total Commission assigned to the affiliates.
- Total Commission redeemed by affiliates.
- Total Commission of affiliates Pending from admin’s end.
- Total Commission of affiliates canceled by admin.
- Total number of hits
Commission Type Wise Status
Under “Commission Type Wise Status”, admin can view:
- Total commission assigned to affiliates for referral’s registration.
- Total commission assigned to affiliates for referral’s orders.
- Total commission assigned to affiliates by admin manually.
Affiliate Wise Status
Under “Affiliate Wise Status”, admin can view:
- Total referrals of a particular affiliate.
- Total Commission assigned to a particular affiliate.
- Total commission redeemed by a particular affiliate.
- Total commission pending of a particular affiliate.
- Total commission cancelled by admin of a particular affiliate.
- Total orders placed by a particular affiliate’s referrals.
Current Product Version - 4.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x