With the help of this module, admin and the seller can now have FedEx (Federal Express) Shipping for their product. Now you can ship the products with the reliable and trusted delivery service. Since its an add-on for the marketplace module, so Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module must be installed before installing the marketplace FedEx shipping.
The configuration is also quite simple. After installation, the admin can configure it from back end by filling in the FedEx account details and the location details. Similarly the seller needs to add the details from the front end, only then the FedEx shipping will be available for seller products too.
- Admin can deliver the product with FedEx Shipping.
- Admin can select from the list of carriers available, that will be applicable for shipping of seller and admin products.
- Admin can set the handling fee on its own.
- Admin can select the default packaging type also for the delivery of admin products.
- Seller can also use FedEx carrier for the product, by filling in the necessary details from front end.
- Seller can also set the handling fee on its own.
- Seller can select the default packaging type also for the delivery of seller products.
- Cache system is improved for module better performance.
- Fully compatible with latest API.
- Now admin can enable/disable shipping for seller who don’t fill their FedEx shipping details.
- Test Mode available.
- Admin can view the list of extra handling cost in the order detail.
- The FedEx details filled by seller will be visible to admin on the detail view of profile.
- Seller has to provide the FedEx default weight, height, width & length.
- Admin can also provide FedEx default weight, height, width & length for their products while configuring the module.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace FedEx Shipping module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace FedEx Shipping module.
1) Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
2) Upload zip file of “Prestashop Marketplace FedEx Shipping” module.
Module will be installed automatically.
After the successful installation, admin can configure the module. Please follow the screenshots for the same:
Admin can use the mode both in Test and Production mode. As per the option selected and details configured.
While configuring the module, admin needs to fill in the FedEx account details provided by FedEx. The location details, from where FedEx will pick the order for delivery.
Admin can enable/disable the FedEx carriers for the sellers who have not provided Fedex shipping details.
- If set to yes, then FedEx carrier will be available for those sellers. But shipping will be done by the admin as admin has provided his FedEx details.
- If set to no, then FedEx carriers will not be available for those sellers.
Now admin can add the default handling fees with FedEx shipping rates.
This way the module is configured successfully.
After successful installation, a new tab will be added at front-end i.e.”FedEx Shipping Method” from where sellers can add FedEx details.
Now, seller needs to fill in the required FedEx details, FedEx shipping methods will get available for the product according to the configuration set by the admin.
The FedEx shipping cost will get calculated according to the FedEx details entered by the seller and the buyer delivery address.
Now, buyers can view the list of FedEx shipping methods available at buyer’s address for the product.
Seller can also view the FedEx shipping handling charges with the order from the front end under ‘orders’ in marketplace account.
Once the module is installed a new tab is added i.e. FedEx handling fees.
At the admin end, admin can see the FedEx handling fee charged by the seller from the “FedEx handling fee” tab under the marketplace tab.
From here admin can view the list of orders and the FedEx handling fee for the seller order.
The total handling fees added in an order will be visible to admin on the order detail page.
Admin can also view the Seller FedEx details in their profile detail view.
So, now while purchasing any product buyer will find the FedEx Shipping methods with their cost calculated through the above mentioned process.
For any technical support please raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x