Prestashop Amazon Connector (Without Developer Account):- Amazon is one of the biggest multi-vendor marketplaces worldwide. When customers are looking for something online, they are more likely to search for it on Amazon than any other website.
Expand the reach of your business and increase the visibility of your products by integrating your Prestashop store with an eCommerce giant Amazon.
Prestashop Amazon Connector facilitates you to synchronize the listings and orders from Amazon to Prestashop. Listing your products on Amazon will help you acquire more customers and boost your sales.
Also, this extension automatically updates the product’s price and quantity on Amazon when updated on Prestashop.
NOTE: Our module does not support Selling Partner-API (SP-API). It supports Marketplace Web Service (MWS) APIs.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Features of Prestashop Amazon Connector (Without Developer Account)
- Sync the Prestashop products to Amazon or vice versa.
- Sync the Amazon Orders to Prestashop.
- Admin can choose to export products with UPC, EAN, or ISBN.
- Choose from multiple membership plans. Each membership plan offers a certain number of listings & orders that you can import from your Amazon store.
- Enable or Disable inventory management i.e. if an order is created on Prestashop then stock will update on Amazon.
- Enable or Disable the update of products on Amazon when updated on Prestashop.
- Admin can import all the Amazon products (with or without combinations).
- Admin can also import only those products which do not have any combinations.
- Choose to import separate product for each combination or single product for all same product combination in Prestashop.
- Admin can import all the products from Amazon to Prestashop at once.
- Also, admin can import products or one by one using Amazon ASIN number.
- Import all the orders from Amazon to Prestashop at once.
- Also, admin can import the orders one by one by order id.
- Admin can set the date range for which he wants to import the orders from Amazon to Prestashop.
- Also, the admin can specify the number of orders to import in the specified date range.
- When an order is imported from Amazon to Prestashop, the details of the customer who places the order also gets imported to Prestashop.
- Admin has to create a product feed for exporting the product from Prestashop to Amazon.
- Admin can choose to add all the Prestashop products in a product feed.
- Also, admin can add specific products in a feed.
- After creating the product feed, admin can export the products to Amazon.
- Only active products of Prestashop can be exported to Amazon.
- It is necessary to specify valid UPC barcodes OR EAN-13 on products depending on your configuration before exporting them to the Amazon shop.
- If the product has a combination on Prestashop then each combination of the product will be exported as an individual product on Amazon.
- If you choose to export a product combination wise then that combination must also have a UPC barcode OR EAN-13.
- Go to back-office ->modules ->Module Manager.
- Now, click on “Upload a module” button and select the module’s zip file.
- In this way, the module gets install on Prestashop.
Admin has to specify access and refresh token that he has obtained from https://usercentral.webkul.com/admin/domain/amazon_connector/detail.
How to Get Access and Refresh Token
For obtaining the access and refresh token, admin has to register on https://usercentral.webkul.com/admin/registration?service=amazon_connector
After registering, admin has to select the membership plan as per requirement.
After selecting the membership plan, admin is redirected to the payment page where he has to make payment for purchasing the membership plan.
Admin is redirected to https://usercentral.webkul.com/admin after successful payment.
Admin can view available membership plans and the number of listings & orders to import offered by each plan.
Under Account Details, admin has to
- Enter the account name as per his Amazon seller account.
- Select the country of his Amazon shop.
- Specify seller ID that is generated in Amazon MWS.
- Enter MWS Auth Token according to his Amazon seller account.
How to Get Amazon Credentials
To get MWS Auth token the store owner need to login to Amazon Seller Central .
For getting MWS Auth Token, admin first has to go to the Appstore in seller central. Under Appstore, he needs to click on “Manage Your Apps”. On Manage your apps page, admin has to click on “Authorise new developer” button in order to authorise our developer id.
Now, you have to submit our developer id and developer name. After submitting our developer details, credentials get created as shown in the below screenshot.
On clicking the View button, a popup appears on the screen where admin can view the MWS Authorisation token as shown below:
Use the following developer details to authorize us as a developer.
North America Region
- Developer Name: Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Developer id: 546088488548
- Developer Name: Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Developer id: 785983631665
Note: As of now, this module is not available for the sellers from the countries(Singapore, Australia, and Japan) of the Far East Region.
How to Get Seller ID
For obtaining the seller ID, admin can to go to Seller Accout Information and then click on Your Merchant Token as shown below:
- Manage Inventory – If enabled, then upon order creation on Prestashop stock will also update on Amazon end.
- Sync Orders – If enabled, then the order is synchronize to Prestashop if the products related to an order are sync.
- Update Products on Amazon While Update on Prestashop – If enabled, then products(price & qty) will automatically update on Amazon when updated on Prestashop.
- Choose Export Product Type – Select the code and only the products containing the code will be export to Amazon.
With Prestashop Amazon Connector (Without Developer Account), admin can:
- Import products from Amazon to Prestashop and
- Export products from Prestashop to Amazon.
Import Products From Amazon
Before synchronizing the products from Amazon to Prestashop, admin has to generate the report Id. The report id is generated every time the products are imported from Amazon to Prestashop. Admin can choose to generate the report of all the inventories, active inventories, or inactive inventories on Amazon.
Admin can import all the inventories(active, inactive, or all) from Amazon to Prestashop at once. Also, admin can import the products one by one from Amazon to Prestashop by ASIN No.
When admin clicks on the “Import Product by ASIN No.” button, a popup appears on the screen. In the popup, admin has to specify Amazon ASIN No. and then click on the “Import Product” button as shown below:
Export Products to Amazon
For exporting the products from Prestashop to Amazon, admin first has to create a product feed. While creating a product feed, admin can select whether he wants to add all the Prestashop products in feed or certain products in the feed.
Admin can import all the orders from Amazon to Prestashop at once. Admin can also import orders one by one by order id.
For importing all the orders at once, admin has to specify the date range for which he wants to import the orders. Admin can also specify the maximum number of orders he wants to import within the specified date range.
While importing the order from Amazon to Prestashop, the details of customer who places the order also gets import to Prestashop.
That is all about Prestashop Amazon Connector (Without Developer Account) module.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x