OsCommerce to Magento Migration: This is a very important concept. However, it is the most vital concept for every e-commerce developer.
Actually I did extensive Googling but didn’t find any good solution :(.
So here we go :
1) Get an extension key from http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/specs/114/os-commerce-import.
2)Hereafter, Install it Using Magento Connect. It is currently available in a beta format so check your Magento connect settings.
3) Thus, copy all your product images from the OsCommerce catalog to
4) Now go Magento admin panel and select System->Import/export->OsCommerce.
5) Thus, create a new profile and save it.
6) Hence, you can run the import wizard. After filling up the appropriate information about the export.
7)Hereafter the completion of the import clear cache using- System->Cache Management.
8)So, go to the bottom of your Magento website. Now, select your OsCommerce import to preview it.
Thus, that’s all for the topic, for more details contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.