Opencart Marketplace FedEx Shipping module provides FedEx Shipping method for shipping the products across the globe. By using this module, admin can provide FedEx (Federal Express) shipping to the customers. FedEx Shipping is world’s best shipping method. This shipping method is trusted by millions of customers as it delivers all the shipped goods in a timely manner and now it is available with the Webkul Opencart Marketplace module.
Opencart Marketplace FedEx Shipping module is an add-on of Opencart MarketPlace Module. To use this module, you must have installed first Marketplace Module.
- Admin can set packages type and drop off type.
- Admin can define the allowed Shipping services and Box dimension.
- Admin will provide their pin code for the shipment of their product(s).
- Admin can select zones for providing Fedex Shipping services to the customers.
- Admin can choose to display Delivery time and Delivery weight on the checkout page.
- Admin will select the Tax Class.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul’s has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don’t need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- The customer can contact the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page.
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Installation & Configuration
Installation of the module is very easy. You just need to drag your admin and catalog folder into the Opencart root folder and it will be installed.
You can also install the Opencart Marketplace FedEx Shipping module by uploading the admin and catalog file through extension installer.
Now, under Extension > Payments, Install the Opencart Marketplace FedEx Shipping module like this way.
After clicking on edit option below page will open. Here admin can enable/disable this module, admin can enter all details like Account Id, Meter Number, Key, Password. Admin can also set the packaging type, Drop off type, Display Delivery type and many more. Please refer the below image for the complete information.
NOTE: For receiving Account Id, Meter Number & key, admin will register with FedEx. After doing the registration with the FedEx website, the admin will receive a password in the mail and after having all the four important parameters, admin can configure this module from the back-end.
How to FedEx API Keys?
- First visit the following link and login to your account. If don’t have an account, then please a new account.
2. After logging to your account, go to FedEx Web Services link and then, navigate to Develop and Test>Get your test key.
4. Read and then accept the FedEx test system license authorization and agreement. You will find your Authentication Key with Meter Number. Also, you need to check the registered email, where you will find your remaining credentials – Password and Account Number.
5. Once you have tested the application with the development keys. You need to go to FedEx Web Services Page and click Move to Production > Get Production key. Complete the forms, then accept the agreement to continue. You will receive the production keys in your registered email.
As this Marketplace module supports multiple languages so this section will describe how to make the module work in different languages. Please check this link for language translation
When Buyer will place an order of seller’s product then they provide the shipping address. If FedEx Shipping does not provide shipping services in the area mentioned by the buyer, then an error message will be displayed like the image below.
When Fedex Shipping provides their shipping services to the areas which match with the buyer’s shipping address, then you can see various FedEx Shipping services in the checkout page.
Buyer can see selected shipping method under Order Confirm.
After placing the order. the customer can view their order info in My Accounts > Order History.
The seller can view the order information for their products under Sell > Order History. The seller can add the tracking number and send the tracking number to the customer so that they can track their order.
The seller can print the invoice like the below image.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 18.104.22.168
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x