Odoo Website Helpdesk & Support Teams: The purpose of the module is to save the time by grouping different members together to achieve a common goal i.e to provide support to your valuable customers for the raised tickets. Odoo Website Helpdesk & Support Teams helps to integrate helpdesk and support teams details. It allows the registered Odoo website customers to raise a ticket directly with the concerned support/helpdesk team, thus helps in categorizing the tickets. The module will help to create various teams to handle different issues and queries of the customers.
Note: Odoo Website Helpdesk And Support Teams Module is dependent on Odoo Website Helpdesk & Support System. The Latter needs to be installed first for Odoo Website Helpdesk and Support Team module to work properly.
- Using this app user can easily manage there support teams on the website.
- It lets the registered customers on the Odoo website to raise a query/issue ticket directly with the customer support helpdesk team.
- Various teams can be added in the Odoo backend as per the requirements.
- The customers can select appropriate team from the helpdesk menu on the Odoo website, raise the support ticket and submit it.
- The helpdesk user/manager can view the concerned team and the helpdesk person associated with a ticket by opening the ticket in the Odoo backend.
- The helpdesk team and person can be changed and re-assigned to a ticket by an Odoo user in the Odoo backend.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the website_team_helpdesk_system folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path. Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to the apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the website_team_helpdesk_system key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
Once the module is installed successfully, click on Helpdesk menu>> configuration>> Teams.
Click on ‘Create‘ button to create a team. Define Team Name, assign Team Manager, Department, Parent Team if any.
Now, under team member tab add team members and description for the team.
Add the desired banner under the Banner tab.
Don’t forget to Enable ‘Published on Website‘ option to make a team created visible on the website.
The list of all existing teams with their respective team managers and departments and other information.
On the website view, click on the Helpdesk menu.
Click on tickets menu, to create a ticket. Now, define all the relevant information and click ‘Submit‘ button submit a ticket.
Under Helpdesk menu>> click on the Support Teams to check all the existing teams.
Now, to generate a ticket directly for a team, click on the particular team>> ‘Generate Ticket‘ button. The field ‘team‘ in the Helpdesk and Support form will get automatically fetched.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - Odoo 11/ 12
Supported Framework Version - 18.104.22.168