Are your customer often low on Cash or balance? Simply use Odoo POS Partial Payment to never lose your clientele. Generally, partial payment option is not available in POS. Now, you can complete the POS order for partial as well as unpaid orders.
The amazing functionality of this module is that it allows your customers to pay the partial amount for the order. It helps you to validate partial payment and unpaid orders in POS. This module not only helps in increasing the sales of your product but in parallel, it will help to retain your customers.
- Seller can invoice and validate partially paid orders in POS.
- A Seller can later register payments in the corresponding invoice from backend.
- POS Seller can set payment terms to deny partial payment for particular customers.
- Seller needs to enter a remark/description while validating partially paid orders for future reference.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_pos_partial_payment’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_pos_partial_payment.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Login to your Odoo database.
- Enable Partial Payments In POS
- Click on “Point Of Sale” tab and then under configuration menu, click on “Point Of Sale” sub-menu and after that enable the option “Allow Partial Payments“.
- Setting Up Payment Terms
- You can also set the payment terms to deny partial payments for a particular customer. Follow the path Invoicing>Management>Payment Terms.
- Validating Partially Paid Orders
- In case of partial payment, click on “Invoice” option and then click on “Invoice Remark” option and mention the description for validating partial payment of the order.
- Payment Remark Saved At Backend
- At the backend, the remark will appear which you have mentioned at the time of validating the partial payment order. In order to review the remark, follow the path Invoicing >Customer Invoices.
- Receipt Format
- View the receipt generated after partial payment
You can check Manuals of other POS Modules
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com .
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11 & V10