Whether the products are new arrivals, on sale, or up for grabs at the end of the season, you need to put them under one set to efficiently micro-manage your shop. But assigning new categories to the products is neither enjoyable nor easy in Odoo. So, why don’t just assign product tags and sort out the products accordingly? Our Odoo POS Filter Products by Tags module lets you categorize the products according to tags in POS.
You can filter the products according to tags and display the relevant products together. And just delete the tag to remove the product(s) from that list at any time. No hassle at all. So, go crazy at the end of season sale or display the finest new collections under one roof.
1. The Odoo POS filter products by tags allows you to categorize the products according to tags in POS.
2. You can sort out the products according to the tags in POS.
3. Lets you to add single or multiple product tags on the back-end or directly on the online session in POS.
Odoo Company ? Read More
4. The admin needs to just deselect the tag(s) from the product to remove it from the corresponding list of products.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Download it and extract on your system. You will see the ‘pos_filter_products_by_tags’ folder. Just copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Once done, follow these steps:
1.) Go to the settings menu and click on Activate the Developer Mode.
2.) Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3.) Remove the app’s filter and search for the pos_filter_products_by_tags key.
4.) Now you will be able to see the module then simply install it.
Once installed, you will be able to utilize the module’s functionalities as described in the succeeding section.
- Initially, login to your Odoo database and navigate to Point Of Sale app.
2. Then navigate to the ‘Product Tags’ under the ‘Products’ tab.
3. Here you can create the new product tags by simply clicking on ‘Create’ button.
4. Now, add the name of the tag you want to create and hit the save.
5. Then ‘Products’ under the ‘Products’ tab.
6. Here, you can create a new product if you want to. Additionally, you can add the tags to the the existing products just by selecting the product any particular product.
7. After opening a product, navigate to the ‘Point Of Sale’ tab and then go to the ‘Product tags’, here you can add multiple tags to a single product. Moreover, you create a new product tag by clicking on to the ‘Create And Edit’ button.
8. Now, you can launch the POS session.
9. Here, all the product tags are appearing at the top of the screen.
10. If you select any particular tag, then all the products which has assigned with this tag, will be shown on the product screen.
11. Moreover, if you click and hold on any product, a pop-up will arise.
12. This pop-up be shown asking to choose the product tag. Here, you can also add a new tag that has not been created yet.
13. To add/create new tag, just write the name of new tag and click on ‘Create and Add’ button.
14. Now, the newly created product tag will appear at first in the row of the product tags.
15. Alternatively, you can also add product tags directly from the POS Session. Navigate to Settings >> Users in the Odoo back-end. Then click/select the user to whom you wish to allow the permission to assign tags to the products from the POS session.
16. On the user form-view, tick on ‘Allow tag creation in POS’ under the point of sale tab. Hit save.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10