Magento 2 Marketplace FedEx Shipping module provides FedEx Shipping method for shipping the product. By using this, you can provide FedEx (Federal Express) shipping. FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company and now it is with the Marketplace.
- This module is an add-on to the Webkul’s Multi Vendor Marketplace Module.
- To use this module, you must have installed first Webkul’s Multi Vendor Marketplace.
- The admin can enable or disable the FedEx Shipping method.
- The admin can allow the sellers to save his/her Fedex credentials.
- The admin can set the FedEx shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- The admin can define the allowed methods and weight units.
- The admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- The admin can enable residential delivery.
- The seller can download & print the FedEx label.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Seller can enter the tracking ID by which buyer can track their order.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Compatible with Marketplace Base Shipping Module.
Customers will get one zip folder and they have to extract the contents of the zip folder on their system.
The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Configuration For Multi-lingual Support
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpFedexShipping/i18n in their unzipped Magento2 MpFedexShipping folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language. After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpFedexShipping/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on the server. The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
After the successful installation of the Magento2 Marketplace FedEx Shipping module you will be able to see the configuration panel under Store-> Configuration ->Sales->Shipping Methods->Webkul Marketplace FedEx shipping.
Here, the admin will enter/select –
- The FedEx Account Id, Meter Number, Key, Password for their account at FedEx.
- The mode as Sandbox(testing) or Production(live) mode as required.
- The Packaging type(a type of packaging typically used to ship products from your store).
- Drop off typeset dropoff to the pick-up method that will be used for delivery).
- The Weight unit(Set weight unit to the unit of measurement that is used in your locale).
- Select the Allowed Methods types.
- If Allow sellers to Save FedEx Details is “YES” then the seller can add FedEx details else select “NO“.
- Displayed Error Message displays the error message when the shipping method is unavailable.
- Set Show Method if not applicable to “Yes” or “No” as per your requirement and select the Debug mode to”Yes”.
- Lastly, save the configuration by clicking the save button.
How to Get FedEx Credentials?
Step 1: Go to this link and login to your account. If you do not have an account, please create one.Step 2: After logging to your account, go to FedEx Web Services link and then, navigate to Develop and Test>Get your test key.Step 3: Then, you need to fill the form and provide the information.
Step 4: Read and then accept the FedEx test system license authorization and agreement. You will find your Authentication Key with Meter Number. Also, you need to check the registered email, where you will find your remaining credentials – Password and Account Number.
Step 5: Once you have tested the application with the development keys. You need to go to FedEx Web Services Page and click Move to Production > Get Production key. Complete the forms, then accept the agreement to continue. You will receive the production keys in your registered email.
Seller Management & Workflow
If the admin has set Allow Seller to save Fedex Details to “Yes” then the sellers can save their FedEx details under Stores->Configuration->Sales->Webkul Marketplace Fedex Shipping as shown below in the screenshot.
When buyer will place an order of seller’s product, the buyer can see Magento2 Marketplace Fedex under shipping methods like this screenshot.
Buyer can see selected shipping method under Order Review.
**Note: In Magento2 Marketplace FedEx Shipping module, the shipping rate will be calculated according to seller’s product weight and seller origin address.
Vendor – Order Management
When the order is placed, the seller can see the order under “My Order History” as per the image below.
Now click on the View Order to see the details for the Order as shown below.
After selecting the check box (Create Shipping Label) you will proceed to the create package page,here you have to set the package container dimension for the product that is to be shipped,then after filling details of package then click on the “Add selected product(S) to package” and add your product and then save it.
Once the seller have added selected products to package and saved it,then the shipment has been created then on the my order details page he/she will generates invoice, then the seller will able to see complete order details as shown below.
Shipping Information –
Here Seller can view the Shipment Details of the product and also can Print,Download shipment label and can even send the Tracking information of the product.
The seller can click on FedEx Shipment Slip and then the label will get downloaded as shown below.
The seller can download the Shipping and Invoice slip very easily. In this slip, you can also see the company logo and address, vat, tax information which is entered by the seller under Manage Print PDF Header Info.
Sellers can also download the PDF of shipping slips and Invoice under Marketplace ->My Order History ->View Order-> Shipment as shown below in the screenshot below.
After click on Download option a pop-up window will open up. Here you will enter date until which you want to download shipping and invoice slip.
That is all for the Magento2 Marketplace FedEx Shipping, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x