Joomla YouTube Channel Feeds :
In this social world if your web is not connected to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube means you are out of the race.With the YouTube Channel Feeds module, you can fetch your profile/page video Stream feeds in your Joomla site. So here is the complete documentation. You can show a number of post in various order like date, title, rating and view count in your website.
- All browser compatible(IE8+,FF,Chrome etc)
- Fast Loading and Sleek.
- Easy CSS, manage module colors as per choice.
- Manage height and width in module admin.
- Number of Post Selected by admin.
- Order of post by various manner (date, rating, view count, title).
- YouTube subscribe Button included.
Joomla YouTube Channel Feeds
Joomla YouTube Channel Feeds is working in the Joomla version
- Joomla 3.x and 4.x
YouTube Channel Feed Configuration
When you’ll download the Joomla YouTube Channel Feed you’ll get one zip file (youtubefeed.zip) unzip and use it.
Step 1: Go to the Extension manager and browse the youtubechannelfeed zip file first and then upload and install.
Step 2: Go to the module manager and search the youtube channel feed than select module.
Step 3: Set the parameters as mentioned below in snapshot
- Enter the channel id, username, and youtube API key.
- Select the option of fetching videos from channel feeds based on date, rating, title and most viewed from the provided drop-down.
- Set the height and width of the module.
- Select “yes” to show the header image.
- Set the background color, text color and a number of videos to be displayed in the module.
How To Get API Key
How to Get YouTube User ID and Channel ID
View of Channel Feeds.
That’s all for Joomla Youtube channel feed, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php
Current Product Version - 4.2
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x and Joomla 4.x