Joomla Virtuemart Marketplace Seller Profile Subdomain:
Joomla Virtuemart Marketplace Seller Profile Subdomain is a splendid extension of VirtueMart multi-vender marketplace. It allows the seller(s) to create a sub-domain at the time of registration in the marketplace. Virtuemart Marketplace Seller Profile As Subdomain permits to create sub-domains at seller end. The seller can insert any keyword into the URL without creating and registering a new website. This helps to reduce committing blunders of using keyword-rich domain names that are entirely different from the type of business.
- Well integrated and acting as a supportive add-on of Multivendor Marketplace.
- Any sub-domain can be used as seller alias.
- Easy changing of sub-domain alias from Marketplace menu.
- Login and other sessions across all sub-domains.
- Only one Joomla installation.
- No configuration needed.
- Sub-domain entry with the help of A-Record. A-Record(Address Record) helps to make a wild card entry and point all sub-domain to a particular server.
- Sub-domain feature option on marketplace registration and Marketplace Menu.
- A seller with sub-domain enabled will have all views on sub-domain.
Joomla Virtuemart Marketplace Seller Profile As Subdomain
This add-on is working well in the Joomla version
- Joomla 3.x
Configuration at Seller end
A plugin gets installed and enabled automatically in the admin end. The feature of the subdomain is available on Marketplace Seller Registration.
The functionality to edit the sub-domain alias is available. A separate field has been provided in the Marketplace Menus as shown below.
- Click “enable” to make a sub-domain for views.
- Enter the name of the sub-domain alias.
View at Store end
The below snapshot represent the view of Joomla Virtuemart Marketplace Seller Profile Subdomain
For further any query feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com