Joomla VirtueMart Marketplace Hyperlocal System:
Joomla VirtueMart Marketplace Hyperlocal System is the latest trend in a marketplace ecosystem, which gives a new shopping experience. It helps to build trust among a shopper and local shopkeepers.
A shopper just needs to enter his location while browsing the online store. The shopper can see only the products of all those sellers provide the shipping service in those locations.
Sellers can also charge shipping cost accordingly. A seller can decide the shipping service area(s) and the corresponding rate also store admin can assign shipping area and shipping rate to a seller.
- The customer can enter the desired location and buy products from a seller(s) providing shipping service in that locality.
- The customer has the flexibility to change his/her location.
- Restriction on the shipping address, the customer can only use an address which belongs to the selected location.
- The existing cart will be empty in case of new location.
- A seller can add multiple multiple shipping areas to sell his/her products.
- The seller can add multiple shipping rates.
- A seller has the flexibility to add shipping price using CSV file.
- Admin can also add multiple locations.
- Admin also set his store location and shipping area.
- Provide a hyperlocal shipping method.
- Admin can create and assign shipping areas and shipping rates to sellers.
- An admin can set flat rate also.
- Admin can set email templates on different events.
- Enter location option have 2 views option, pop-up view and component view.
FLOW OF INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION-
Browse the ‘Joomla VirtueMart Marketplace Hyperlocal System’ zip file and then drag and drop.
Successful installation message. Now, click on “extensions” and go to “components” setting
Now, component configuration
The flat rate will be in store currency. This will be applied to all sellers including admin in following 3 cases:
- If no rates defined by seller or admin
- when weight/distance does not lie in the defined range
- if Google API not responding at that time
Here is email template setting from where admin can set the template for each event.
Now, an admin has to create a new VirtueMart shipment method for hyperlocal shipment.
Here admin can set the list of shipping rates also can see the shipping rate created by sellers.
An admin can also set the list of shipping area(s) also can see the shipping area created by sellers and which seller is associated with which area.
This one is a hyperlocal commission, here admin can see the list of orders and corresponding commission.
Here is the front end view, once a shopper lands on site this modal view will be there shopper has to enter his location first.
This is front-view for sellers.
Hyperlocal shipping area, in this view seller from front-end, can see the list of shipping area associated with him and can also create a new one.
Hyperlocal shipping rate, in this view seller from front-end, can see the list of shipping rate associated with him and can also create a new one.
This one is the hyperlocal commission, in this view seller from front-end can see the order and corresponding shipping cost.
Please Note: Sellers should be careful while uploading CSV file if any data regarding distance range or weight range is not practically feasible, well in that case seller will get an error.
That’s all for the Joomla VirtueMart marketplace hyperlocal system still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the plugin better http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x and VirtueMart 3.x