Joomla VirtueMart MarketPlace Custom Attribute:
This brilliant extension will display admin defined custom attributes on Seller/Vendor products . By using this admin creates custom attributes for products via backend to help seller in defining their products beautifully. These attributes help in better recognition of products for desirable customer’s experience.
- Well integrated with Joomla VirtueMart MultiVendor Marketplace.
- Create and manage dynamic custom attribute of products for seller at admin end.
- Seller can set the value of custom attribute for products in VirtueMart store via frontend.
- Email notification to seller if admin edit or delete attribute values of seller products.
- Add and edit product pages will accordingly reflect attributes.
- Admin can edit, delete or change custom attribute for existence product at VirtueMart product page.
- Admin can create new custom attribute for the products from the backend.
- An admin can add any number of Custom Attribute.
- Displays specific functionality which gives an unique identification of the products.
- An attribute can hold a set of information given at the time of creating details of the products and expose that information during runtime.
- This configuration allows customers to make use of the attributes for better understanding of products without any referencing.
Flow Of Installation And Configuration
Step1: Go to Extension Manager and upload the zip file of “Joomla VirtueMart Marketplace Custom Attribute”.
Step2: Go to Plugin Manager and find “Custom Attribute For Marketplace”. Check the plugin to enable it.
Step3: Now configure the settings of the plugin as given in below screenshot. Firstly add the fields in “Custom Attributes” then click “Save” button to save the changes. After that click on “SYNCHRONIZE” to synchronize the values to reflect it at admin and seller end. Now to set the custom attributes as default click on “Yes”.
Note: Admin needs to save the changes before synchronizing the values of custom attribute
Admin can view the custom attributes of individual product at VirtueMart Product page. Here admin can edit the details of the attributes. With the change in attributes of concerned product, the seller of the product will be notified the changes via mail.
Email notification send to seller if admin changes the attributes values for the products. View of the mail received by seller when an admin edit the custom attributes value.
View of the mail which notifies about deleted attributes from admin end.
Seller End View
When a seller add a product from his profile, under “Custom Attribute” section he can view the custom attributes values are filled by default. A seller can edit the custom attribute values as per his requirement from here. To change the attributes of existing products go to “Product”, click on edit button of desired products and change the attributes.
Front End View
A customer can view the custom attribute details of a product at storefront.
That’s all for the Joomla VirtueMart Marketplace custom attribute, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the plugin better at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/
Current Product Version - 1.4
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x, VirtueMart 3.x and Marketplace 5.2