Joomla Virtuemart Make An Offer : This splendid extension allows users a transparency to request and negotiate cost of their desired product with the store admin. The extension is ideal for stores providing custom services or specific to stores that would benefit from the customer being able to place a custom quote. The user click on “make an offer” button to request for an offer of the product they are interested in. The admin and user can encounter and continue to negotiate via discussion panel provided. When the offer gets accepted the user gets notified via mail and the sales goes on.
- Allows both registered and guest users to request for an offer from the frontend.
- Create and customize make an offer form page which includes three mandatory fields i.e. email of the user, offer price and quantity.
- The offer is restricted to single product based on price and quantity.
- A separate section of discussion panel is provided to both admin and users where they can haggle related to offer.
- Option to block conversation tab at admin end accordingly.
- Admin can edit offer price and product quantity to be purchased based on settlement.
- The admin has the option to delete/unpublish the used coupon.
- Option to bind coupon globally to mail is provided.
- A separate tab is provided at admin end to view the history of desired offer.
- Option to view the list of offers with all recent estimate request sent in the “offer” page of registered user.
- Admin can set email templates for email regarding offer request, approval and denial.
- Auto coupon code creation upon approving offer.
- Coupon is validated based on amount of cart/buyer email at the time of purchase.
- Option to resend approval email is provided at admin end.
Joomla Virtuemart Make An Offer
Joomla Virtuemart Make An Offer is working in the Joomla version as below :
- Joomla 3.x
Go to “manage”, choose the zip file. Upload and install the zip file.
Now go to “plugin” as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “Joomla Virtuemart Make An Offer”. This system plugin will help admin to create offer form.
- Set the fields as per the option provided. The desired fields will get displayed on offer form at frontend.
- The selected class that is viewed in the snapshot is as per the Virtuemart default theme. For any Virtuemart theme class will get changed as per the theme.
Go to “components”, click on Joomla Virtuemart Make An Offer as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “options” to configure the settings.
- Set the background color of discussion panel.
- Set the action for used coupons.
- Enable”yes” to allow binding of coupons with mail.
Email template for creation of offer, approval and non-approval offer.
Go to product page and click on “make an offer” button as shown below.
Fill the form as shown below in the snapshot. Click on “submit” to submit the offer.
Manage at Admin End
Go to “Joomla Virtuemart Make An Offer” and click on the offer id as shown below.
- To block the conversation with user enable “yes”.
- Admin can edit the price and quantity of product set by offerer.
In the “offer conversation” a separate discussion panel is provided where admin can send message to user. An email will be send to user notifying about the message.
A separate tab is provided to view the history related to offer.
Approve/unapprove the offer by selecting the desired offer and then click on the button provided. Resend of mail option will be provided only when an offer is accepted.
Go to offer tab to view the list of offers. Go to desired offer as shown below i the snapshot. Click on “send message” to communicate with admin of the store.
View of discussion panel at user end.
Copy the coupon code to purchase the product as per offer.
Enter the quantity of product, type down the coupon code provided and save it.
View of the checkout page which displays the apply of coupon code.
That’s all for the Joomla Virtuemart Make An Offer, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - 3.x