Joomla VirtueMart eBay Connector:
Joomla VirtueMart eBay connector is used to connect your VirtueMart store to eBay. By using eBay to Virtuemart Connector in Joomla, Admin can sync product from eBay to Joomla. Admin can get all the products from eBay using this extension. Admin can also get all the categories related to that synchronized eBay products and synchronize eBay products to Joomla. By using this, you can synchronize users, payments, and shipments from eBay.
- Option to import/export products is available.
- Functionality to map categories of Virtuemart and eBay is available.
- Option to import orders from eBay is provided.
- Set the number of count of products and orders import.
- Set order status of the imported order from eBay.
- Admin have the functionality to fetch customer data from eBay.
- VirtueMart eBay Connector provides the functionality to map shipments and payment methods to eBay.
- Easy to use and configure at admin end.
- Products will be exported from products view. Filters are provided on products view to filter products.
- It provides the functionality to import eBay users.
- Implemented eBay webhooks to update/create order in VirtueMart on events(ItemSold, ItemListed, ItemRevised, ItemClosed) on eBay.
Step3: Click “Option” to manage the configuration as shown below in the snapshot.
Step4: Configure the settings.
- Enter the credentials as shown below in the snapshot.
- Set the shop mode.
- Set the PayPal payment mode and enter the PayPal registered email id.
- Choose the country of eBay global site from the drop-down.
Step5: Manage the policy settings of the extension.
- Select to define the return policy.
- If return policy is “accepted” select the one who will pay the return shipping charges.
- Set the duration of return.
- Set the period after which the product will get inactive.
- Enter the time frame for a seller to avail shipping of the product.
View at Admin end
This extension allows you to set eBay notification for events. You can set notifications for various events like Item sold, Item listed, Item revised, Item closed.
In synchronize products, click on “import/export” products to synchronize the products with eBay as shown below in the snapshot.
In synchronize user, click on “Import users” to import and synchronize users from eBay as shown below in the snapshot.
Create eBay application to get keys and user token
That’s all for Joomla Virtuemart Ebay Connector, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 3.1
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x and VirtueMart3.x