Joomla VirtueMart Dropshipping Management: Dropshipping is a process of supply chain management technique in which the retailer or vendor does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer or a wholesaler who ships the goods directly to the customer.
The Extension provides admin with the facility where he can manage all the warehouses. Admin can add/edit or delete warehouse if needed and assign each product to a single warehouse. This increases the efficiency of the store by having the right products in stock and quick shipment to the customers. In addition to this now warehouse manager can login from front-end and update the order status as well and according to an intimation email regarding shipment status would trigger to the respective buyer.
- Works in Joomla VirtueMart.
- Multiple products can be assigned to a warehouse at one time.
- An Email will be notified to a warehouse of the concerned product after the order generation.
- Easy to manage Store and location flexibility for shipment.
- Increase store Efficiency and low overhead.
- Easy to Ship product from various warehouses.
- Order shipping is easy using this module.
- Cost efficient because of no warehouse management for product.
- Admin can add/edit/delete warehouse.
- Option to assign warehouses based on product category or manufacturer is available at admin end.
- Front-end view for warehouse owner is provided from where he can set the Order status of the particular Order.
- Print Order functionality is provided at the view to warehouse owner.
- Email templates are provided to be set for Admin and customer when Shipment is done from warehouse end.
- Order Status can be set by Admin at which he wants the shipping request to be sent to the warehouse owner.
- Admin can now Publish / Unpublish a particular warehouse.
- Admin can select to sent mail in either the Virtuemart default mail format or Set Email template for the notification mail of warehouse.
Joomla Virtuemart Dropshipping Management
Download Procedure: Joomla Virtuemart Dropshipping Management is working in the Joomla 3.0 version
When you’ll download the Joomla Virtuemart Dropshipping Management extension will a zip file, use it.
How to Use: This module is really very handy to use you just need to care about the things. A plugin gets enabled automatically and the component option must be saved with the parameters filled.
After installing the extension, the plugin gets automatically enabled as shown below. Click to configure the plugin.
Go to “User”, click on “Groups” to add a new group. Click to create a new user group.
Configuration at Admin end
Click on Components and go to Dropshipping.
Click on “New” to create a new warehouse
Set the parameters as listed below in snapshot which includes the name and description of warehouse with the location details.
Option to assign multiple products to a single warehouse is viewed below. The feature to assign warehouse individually is also available.
Select the warehouse the dropdown and click on “assign” as shown below.
Select the manufacturer and click on “assign warehouse” to set a warehouse. Option to assign warehouse individually is available.
Select and click to assign multiple categories to a single warehouse.
That’s all about Joomla Virtuemart Dropshipping Management, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - Joomla3.x