With Joomla Virtuemart Adyen Payment Gateway, the site owner can enable payment process via Adyen for their Virtuemart store. The add-on is globally accepted allowing frictionless payment across the world.
- Well integrated with Joomla Virtuemart.
- Concept of inline form and HPP is provided as per the gateway.
- The option of one-page and multi-page payment process is available in case of HPP.
- Option to set the minimum and maximum amount of transaction is available at admin end.
- Admin needs to specify approximate number of days for delivery at the time of configuration.
- It is well compatible to handle the risk management.
Joomla Virtuemart Adyen Payment Gateway
The add-on is well compatible and working in the Joomla version
- Joomla 3.x
Get Adyen API Credentials
Click https://ca-test.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml to login at Adyen end.
Once logged in, go to “Skin” to get the HPP Skin Code. Click on “create new skin” as shown below.
The Skin code gets generated automatically. Enter the description and click on “Generate new HMAC Key” for Test platform as shown below. Option to generate HMAC Key for live mode is also available. Based on the mode of payment use the HMAC Key to configure the payment gateway at Virtuemart end.
Now go to “setting” and click “users” as shown below.
Admin can find the details of “Merchant Account” as highlighted in the screenshot. Now click to find the “Client Encryption Key”.
To view the password”, click “generate password”. The “Client Encryption Key” is displayed at the right side of the page as highlighted in the screenshot. Copy the key and configure the payment method at Virtuemart end.
After installing the zip file, a plugin named “Adyen” gets enabled automatically. Go to Virtuemart “Payment Method” and click on “+” as shown below.
Set the fields as shown below in the snapshot.
- Set the name of the payment.
- Click “yes” to enable the payment method at frontend.
- Select “VM Payment- Adyen Payment” as payment method from the dropdown provided.
Configure the parameters as listed below
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
- Select the mode of payment.
- Select the Adyen type form.
- With the selection of HPP, you get the option of form type. Select HPP form type.
- Enter the credentials of Adyen.
- Set the approximate number of days for order delivery.
- Enter the credential to configure the inline form.
- In “order status settings”, select the status for successful and failed transaction.
- Set a logo for the payment method.
- Enter a value for the “fee per transaction”. This is the additional charges you want to apply during payment.
- Enter a minimum and maximum amount of transation via Adyen payment method.
View of checkout page.
View of HPP form type.
For further any query please communicate us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x