Joomla Social Messaging:
Joomla Social Messaging is a wonderful plugin for Joomla users, it provides a functionality by which Joomla site admin can provide a social messaging feature for Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp users on his Joomla website. Any user with their login account to these social platforms can message directly to Joomla site admin’s social account( Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp) using this extension.
- Fully configurable – Admin can configure fields such as header background colour, font colour, text to be displayed, height, width, tabs colour etc.
- Messaging option is available on Facebook and Twitter.
- Easily configurable – Just fill the credentials and it is ready to use, for your Joomla site.
- Admin can set position left/right, Where to place Social Message container.
- A user can send message easily. Only needs to login to their Twitter/Facebook account.
- Admin can enable/disable Facebook/Twitter Messaging as per interest.
- Now, user can send message easily through WhatsApp. Only needs to login to their WhatsApp account.
- Admin can enable/disable WhatsApp Messaging as per interest.
FLOW OF INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
Browse the ‘Joomla Social Messaging’ zip file and then upload and install.
Now, click on ‘Extensions’ and move to ‘Plugins’ in the drop-down and click on it.
Search the required plugin – Joomla Social Messaging and click on it, and make the plugin enable.
The next one “Basic Setting”
Next one “Facebook Setting”, this plugin only works for “Facebook page” so in order to use this plugin you should have a valid Facebook page.You need to fill complete Facebook page URL in the Facebook configuration, messages sent by the user are listed in the same Facebook page inbox
Next one “Twitter Setting”
Now, in this step you can see how to create “Twitter App”, first you need to login to https://apps.twitter.com/
This one “WhatsApp Setting”
This is the front-end view, here you can see that how the Joomla social messaging looks at Joomla website front-end.
This is Joomla admin Twitter account inbox, where admin can see the message send by any walking user from Joomla social messaging.
Similary for Facebook, Joomla user login to their Facebook account and then can send message to the site admin and admin can see in to his Facebook inbox.
the Last one is WhatsApp for messaging, just you need to you click on the WhatsApp Tab and proceed for QR code scan using your mobile and then you can use messaging platform also.
Current Product Version - 2.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x