This splendid add-on allows visitors of Joomla site to highlight and share articles via social media. Joomla Highlight And Share Articles lets the readers selects blocks of text on a web page and share it via most popular social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Whatsapp and LinkedIn.
- The functionality to share the content of article on the site.
- The option to provide full and portion of content sharing is available at admin end.
- The feature to share images and links at user end is managed by admin.
- The visitors get the option of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Whatsapp to share the content posted.
- Sharing of content via “Whatsapp” is available for mobile device.
- For Twitter sharing, admin can provide his username(Twitter handle) and a desired image.
- Images sharing has the option of Facebook, Whatsapp and LinkedIn.
Joomla Highlight And Share Articles
Joomla Highlight And Share Articles is working in the Joomla version
- Joomla 3.x
Configuration of plugin
After installing the zip file, go to “plugin” to configure and manage the add-on as shown below in the snapshot.
Manage the parameters listed below.
- Set “enable” to allow selection of content in the site.
- Select “enable” to allow portion and full article sharing via social media.
- Set “enable” to grant sharing of images and URLs at user end.
- Enter username of Twitter profile which will be sent at the time of sharing via Twitter.
- The option to set an image which will be sent at the time of Twitter sharing is available.
- Enter the Facebook APP Id. Click to learn the creation of APP Id http://webkul.com/blog/create-facebook-access-token-for-web-applications/.
For further any query feel free contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 3.x