This splendid extension allows the visitors of the site to translate the content of the page as per the language listed. Joomla Google Site Translator helps the site owner to communicate and interact smoothly with the users of other languages. This add-on localise the content of website which helps to increase the site traffic.
- Different types of display modes provided by Google.
- Well compatible with Google API version 1(free- using Google Frame) and version 2(paid for multi-domain feature).
- Multi Sub Domain translation with the help of A-Record. A-Record(Address Record) helps to make a wild card entry and point all sub-domain to a particular server.
- Support for all 103 languages provided by google.
- Selection of languages for available at front-end for allowed subdomains and languages.
- API v2 translated pages with web page indexing feature.
- SEO provided using meta tags translation on basis of content and keywords.
- Site-map provided for the alternative sub domains.
Joomla Google Site Translator
Joomla Google Site Translator is working in the Joomla version
- Joomla 3.x
After installing the zip file, go to “modules” and click on “Google translator” to configure it. Go to “basic configuration” to set the parameters as listed below.
- Select “yes” to allow multi domain translation.
- Enter the paid API key provided by Google translate.
- Select “yes” to allow the selection of languages to be listed for translation at frontend.
- Select the languages from the options provided.
- Go to “system” and click “global configuration”
- Set the domain which will be used when setting the session cookies.
- Enter the cookie path.
Select the desired language as shown below in the snapshot.
For further any query feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x