Joomla Flickr Image Gallery :
Joomla Flickr Image Gallery is the best way to easily and attractively displaying lots of pictures at once from your Flickr account. It is a very simple and easy to use image gallery tool in Joomla. Joomla Flickr Image Gallery is a group focused on quality Black & White and Color images. They can be about any subject.
Joomla Flickr Image Gallery displays your Flickr’s photo in an awesome effect. So You are required to specify the ID of the photoset (the photoset id property), which you can easily copy from the address bar of your web browser while viewing the photoset.
- Working in all Modern Browser.
- Requires only photoset ID to display photos in the slider.
- Functionality to set the number of images display on the photo slider.
- Functionality to show or hide the “Image Caption” is provided.
- Provide functionality to set the length of “Image Caption”.
- Option to set the height and width of the module.
- Option to set the slideshow as “Automated” or “Manually Operated”.
- Flickr API Usage.
- Show gallery in an awesome effect.
- Fast Loading.
- Easy configurable.
- JQuery load option to avoid confliction in your Joomla site.
- Provide an option for Caption bar Background Color.
- Option for Caption bar Font Color.
- Option for Caption bar Counter Background Color.
FLOW OF INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
Browse the ‘Joomla Flickr Image Gallery’ zip file and then upload and install.
Go to extension and now open module manager and then click the module to enable it.
Go to the module setting now, and do as per the instruction mentioned in the below image.
This one is the Menu Assignment.
Current Product Version - 3.3
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x and Joomla 4.x