This magnificent add-on integrates user’s CS-Cart store with Facebook pixel. CS-Cart Facebook Pixel allows user to track report conversions, build audiences and get stats related to engagement of customers.
Benefits of Implementing CS-Cart Facebook Pixel
- It is well integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor.
- Provides a complete analytics of site which includes page views, adding to cart, purchases, adding to wish list and much more.
- Facilitate leverages to run personalised marketing campaigns based on the visits of pages.
- Provides a measure related to number of conversions generated.
- Furnish to target valuable audiences and gauge ad performance with the help of reporting on conversion events.
CS-Cart Facebook Pixel
How to create Facebook Pixel ID
Go to “Facebook Ads Manager”, click on “pixel” as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “create pixel”
Enter a “name” of the pixel and your website URL. Now click the “create pixel” button as shown below.
The below snapshot displays the “pixel id”. To install the pixel click the button highlighted.
Go to “manage add-ons”, click on “+” to upload the zip file provided. After installation, click on settings to configure the add-on as shown below.
Facebook Pixel Helper: Once you have installed the “Pixel”, you can track actions on your site. To make sure that your pixel is working properly, you can add “Facebook Pixel Helper” to chrome. Once you have successfully added the extension, you’ll see a notification that the plugin has been added to Chrome and a small icon will show in your address bar. Check the popup to see any pixels found on that page.
“Facebook Pixel Helper” track each pixel found on the page. Here this extension track the pixel like “Page view”, “Initiate checkout”.
Once the order has been completed it track the pixel “Purchase”.
View at Facebook end
Given below some snapshot of the report at the Facebook end.
This is the overview of the report at the Facebook end.
This is the revenue report.
View of “Events Manager Report”:
For any further query feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 2.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x