Using Ebay to Magento Connector, Admin can sync product from eBay to Magento and also from Magento to eBay. Admin can get all the products from eBay using this module. Admin can also get all the categories related to that synchronized eBay products and synchronize eBay products to magento.
Features Of Magento Ebay Connector
- Allow to sync the products from eBay to Magento.
- Allow to sync the products from Magento to eBay.
- This module currently works for Simple & Configurable products.
- Synchronized eBay product work like same as Magento product.
- Admin can also import categories of eBay to map with Magento category.
- Products can sync with Specification and Variation.
- If the products that are synced from eBay to Magento get purchased on Magento store then the inventory sold out is updated on the eBay store.
- If there are eBay orders that have been already synced with Magento store and the tracking and shipping are generated for them on the Magento store, then the tracking information is synced automatically with the eBay orders.
- Custom label of ebay item will be SKU of related magento product but if custom label is not exist in ebay item, then we will set product id as SKU of magento product.
- After Initial Synchronization, the products of eBay and Magento2 will auto synchronize changes and vice-versa.
- Admin can update quantity of products which are added from eBay.
- Admin can synchronize products from eBay very easily.
- It is fast and easy to use.
Installation Of Magento Ebay Connector
Installation of Ebay to Magento connector is very simple. Unzip the respective Ebay To Magento Module zip, you will find the app folder inside that. You need to move this folder into Magento root.
After moving the app folder flush the cache from Magento admin module. Under system > cache management.
How To Import Product From Ebay Using Ebay To Magento Module
After the successful installation of the Ebay To Magento module, you will be need to fill your eBay developer keys (appid, certid, devid, userid, authtoken) from https://developer.ebay.com/.
If don’t have the account then create an account and get these required keys like-
-First you need to login to your account at https://developer.ebay.com/, after login you will see all the information displayed for the App Id, Dev ID, Cert ID. You need to fill these details while configuring the module. Next to App ID click on option “User Token” to generate token.
-After you click on “User Token” you will see a Sandbox “Sign-in” option. Click sign-in to access sandbox and another page will open up where you can type your credentials like the username and password for the sandbox for logging in.
After the successful installation of the Ebay To Magento module, you will be able to see the configuration panel. Under System > Configuration.
Now you will be able to sync product from eBay. Admin can Map product, category, shipping and order by this way.
Admin can synchronize products from eBay to Magento and from Magento to eBay. In the below image, you can see admin is synchronizing products from eBay store to Magento store.
While synchronizing the products from eBay to Magento store, you can also see the quantity of the synchronized products for the Magento Store. After clicking on “Synchronize to eBay”, products will synchronize from Magento Store to eBay Store.
At the time of mapping, eBay Condition and Specification will be created as Product attributes and eBay variation will be created as Super Attributes (used for configurable products). From the system, admin can add price based on super attributes option.
Admin can map category, under Ebay Magento Connector > Map Category option like the image below.
Admin will click on “Map Category” option and then a new page will open like the below image.
Now here admin will map eBay product category to Magento category. After mapping the categories, condition, specification and variations will be created as Attributes in Magento. Condition and specification will be created as normal Product attributes and Variation will be created as a super attribute (only for configurable products).
Now admin can view product attributes ( condition, specification and variations) while editing and adding product. Magento super attributes created for variations will be displayed while adding a new Configurable product.
Ebay Specification & Condition management in Magento
At the time of Category mapping, eBay Product Condition and Specification will be created as Product attributes in Magento and these attributes label will be followed by ebay category name from where ebay condition and specification came. Ebay specification option will come for every product in the back-end while editing or adding any new product. In eBay specification, admin can see various attributes with label.
Ebay Variation management in Magento
At the time of Category mapping, eBay Product variation will be created as a Super attributes (used in configurable products) in Magento and these super attributes label will be followed by eBay category name from where eBay variation came.
Note: Before synchronizing orders from eBay to Magento, make sure that all products are synchronized from the eBay store to Magento store.
Using “Map Order” option, admin can synchronize the order from Ebay store in the following steps.
- Click on “Map Order” tab and then you see a new page with gridview as per the below image.
- Now click on “Synchronize order from eBay” button and then orders from eBay Store will be synchronized to Magento Store. Please check the below image.
- The admin will have all the eBay order id and their respective Magento order id along with the “date” on which order was created as per the below image.
That’s all for the base Magento Ebay Connector, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better webkul.uvdesk.com